Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Limo Service Help!

Old 04-09-2008 | 03:25 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Limo Service Help!

Need some help guys, my wedding is coming up 4/19/08 and I had a Limo hook up but he fell through due to scheduling a gig that would actually make him money, I dont blame him though im pissed because now i gotta book my wedding up with Limo's. I need two, one for the groom's party and one for the bride's party. If you have any companies in mind please post them so i can call and get quoted before next weekend.
Old 04-09-2008 | 10:35 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: Limo Service Help!

bump
Old 04-09-2008 | 04:40 PM
eclpsed
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

what kinda limo are your looking for?

you can check out shore ride.
Old 04-09-2008 | 05:32 PM
IrRelevant
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

Check Glenn out, and trust me you will not regret it!! Hes a good friend of mine and if you let him know Andy sent you he will def look out for you!

http://www.myspace.com/premierlimova
http://www.premierlimova.com

We can provide you with a 2006 stretch white Lincoln Navigator that seats up to 12 people comfortably. It is equipped with fiber optic lights around the bar and on the mirrored ceiling, neon lights throughout, two 15" TV's, DVD player, CD player, Alpine stereo system, 3 lighted coolers, intercom from passenger compartment to driver, divider for privacy from compartment to driver, black leather interior, and chrome wheels. We are also able to accommodate smaller parties (up to 8 people) with the use of a 2007 stretch white Lincoln Towncar. It has all of the same options with the only exceptions of two lighted coolers and three 7" TV's. Both vehicles were built by Dabryan Coaches out of Springfield, MS, one of the elite limousine companies in the US. We pride ourselves on being an on time, clean, courteous, professional and trustworthy company.

Contact us at either 757-292-2930 OR 757-544-0991 and ask for Glenn!

Let me know how things go!
Old 04-09-2008 | 07:30 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I've never been married, but I've participated in numerous wedding parties and I always think it's more fun for the entire wedding party to ride together (after the wedding). A lot more cost affective too. But I know this is what your thread is about, so I'll just shut up.
Old 04-09-2008 | 07:45 PM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Dont do it bro!!!!!!!!!!! And if you do well........God have mercy on your soul LOL. And my friend owns a few a few limos and his # is 646-6158 his name is reed but best of luck 2 ya.

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 04-09-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-09-2008 | 07:46 PM
NEO_WRX
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

http://www.ashworthslimousines.com/

This is the only service i've had experience with in the area and it was definately top notch

The vehicles were flawless and the driver was very courteus, professional and very punctual. When you have a tight schedule to keep like a wedding the last thing you want is your driver's half ass-ing it and showing up 20 minutes late, slowing everything else up.