Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

recommendations for shop to install 2way alarm/remote start in a MT car?

Old 02-24-2008, 07:27 PM
alpnwhite96
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alpnwhite96 has disabled reputation
Default recommendations for shop to install 2way alarm/remote start in a MT car?

would like this done right and not a hack job if possible...

any recommendations in the Richmond area?
Old 02-24-2008, 08:01 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: recommendations for shop to install 2way alarm/remote start in a MT car?

Honestly for something like that id goto RPM.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:52 PM
325xiboy
bmw enthusiast

325xiboy has disabled reputation
Default Re: recommendations for shop to install 2way alarm/remote start in a MT car?

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
Honestly for something like that id goto RPM.
+1
Old 02-25-2008, 03:58 AM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

i thought that is was illigal to intstall on manual car or something like that. if so no real shop would even do it. just read the instructions and do it yourself.
Old 02-25-2008, 04:48 AM
spitzbergen
Registered Member

spitzbergen has disabled reputation

I've got a remote start on a MT. The system won't engage unless a series of conditions are met. Car in Neutral, parking brake on etc,etc...
Old 02-25-2008, 08:47 AM
TINTASSASSIN
Registered Member

TINTASSASSIN has disabled reputation

alpnwhite96,

We actually have a module that you can add to any remote($99, $150 installed), look at spitzbergen post (top of this post) as he is correct that there are a series of sequences in order to make it happen, the all new full system will be available and shipping in mid March, defiantly tight system as I have seen it in person Stop by the shop and "Experience the Ultimate in Remote Start and Security" so we can show you in person or just go to our website www.rpmsuperstore.com under the "Car Alarm" link for more details plus make sure you check out our cool remote start commercial there also.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:57 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Y helo thar search button.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:11 PM
alpnwhite96
Registered Member

alpnwhite96 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TINTASSASSIN
alpnwhite96,

We actually have a module that you can add to any remote($99, $150 installed), look at spitzbergen post (top of this post) as he is correct that there are a series of sequences in order to make it happen, the all new full system will be available and shipping in mid March, defiantly tight system as I have seen it in person Stop by the shop and "Experience the Ultimate in Remote Start and Security" so we can show you in person or just go to our website www.rpmsuperstore.com under the "Car Alarm" link for more details plus make sure you check out our cool remote start commercial there also.
i have had a dei unit in a box sitting waiting to be installed that a friend gave me... i just want it in my car!
Old 02-25-2008, 08:13 PM
Acrytet70
Registered member

Acrytet70 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
i thought that is was illigal to intstall on manual car or something like that. if so no real shop would even do it. just read the instructions and do it yourself.
HAHA! Ya just give it a shot...Its the blue wire..lol
Old 02-26-2008, 02:16 AM
EH3_SOHC
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

e-brake or not if its in gear its going.

Quick Reply: recommendations for shop to install 2way alarm/remote start in a MT car?