Notices
Want to Buy / Trade ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS/FT: 1995 Honda Civic DX coupe

Old 07-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Hibs
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hibs has disabled reputation
Default FS/FT: 1995 Honda Civic DX coupe

I have a 1995 Honda Civic DX Coupe. 1.5L Auto w/240k miles. Teal in color with grey interior. The DX model has manual windows/locks/no cruise but does have power steering. I bought the car from a friend of mine who needed the money, and since then I have fixed it up. New radiator,speed sensor, valve cover gasket, NGK spark plugs, cap/rotor, inner/outer tie rod end on passenger side, air/fuel filter, fresh oil change, both CV shafts are good. Car has a CD player and aftermarket speakers. Body is in descent shape, no huge damage but does have a few small spots of surface rust and dents. Interior is in real good condition. Currently has the OEM 14" steelies/hub caps and it needs tires ASAP, I have a set of 17" rims that could come with, they have curb rash and also need a couple of the tires replaced. Sand down the rims and put new tires on them and they would work out real nice. AC does not work, blows warm air. All the components are there, just needs a recharge.

To really make this car nice and dependable, I would replace all four tires, have the AC recharged, and probably replace the serpentine belts/timing belt just as a preventative maintenance thing. But it can most certainly be driven fine without replacing the belts.

Would really like to trade the car for something. I'm open to anything, just let me know what you have. I'm located in Laurel, right off 198 from Fort Meade. fhibler@yahoo.com Thanks

Old 07-11-2008, 05:11 PM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez
Default Re: FS/FT: 1995 Honda Civic DX coupe

Really no reason for two damn threads.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Hibs
Registered Member

Hibs has disabled reputation
Default Re: FS/FT: 1995 Honda Civic DX coupe

Originally Posted by madsteez
Really no reason for two damn threads.
sorry, i've seen people have stuff listed twice, so i figured it was just the norm. seems like threads get burried pretty quickly in the import section, more people might notice it in the for trade section.