Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

License SUSPENDED

Old 09-05-2007 | 12:51 PM
red si 99
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

red si 99 has disabled reputation
Default License SUSPENDED

Ok w/e I'm done arguing with you guys...... Sorry to those who were insulted by my remarks on their civics and those who aren't ignorant. This thread has gone to far and it's pointless I know I fucked up, but i dont need a Million people yelling at me on a fucking forum telling me. Look i posted this so that people can realize that, damm it sucks not to have a license, so take care of it. As for Kurazy Kracka i will apologize even though i have nothing to apologize for but i guess im doing real bad with the critism. Try to give constructive critism not ASS hole remarks bro. This forum is real harsh.... Well take care. Those who want continue to talk smack if you please, but i apologized already so your only making yourself look like an ass.

Last edited by red si 99; 09-05-2007 at 07:10 PM. Reason: DELETE PLEASE
Old 09-05-2007 | 12:55 PM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: License SUSPENDED

and we care why? you're a shitty driver, so what?
Old 09-05-2007 | 01:08 PM
red si 99
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

Damm like I said to those who i know ass and im a shitty driver you dont knoe me you fuckin idiot. Damm real Mature i bet your like 30 and you spend all day on a fuckin forum go get laid faggot...... Damm If i dont come at you in a negative way dont disrespect me ok lets grow up.
Old 09-05-2007 | 01:47 PM
03AV6coupe
Registered Member

03AV6coupe has disabled reputation

that really sucks. i dont know what I would do if my license was suspended. btw do you mind telling how many tickets you've gotten and for what reason? just a little curious
Old 09-05-2007 | 02:14 PM
chucky22
Registered Member

chucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 03AV6coupe
that really sucks. i dont know what I would do if my license was suspended. btw do you mind telling how many tickets you've gotten and for what reason? just a little curious
LOL I live in manassas who r u?
Old 09-05-2007 | 02:15 PM
delxsol
Banned

delxsol is an unknown quantity at this point

If you got a suspended license while your underage then YOU ARE a fucking moron
Old 09-05-2007 | 03:03 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by red si 99
Damm like I said to those who i know ass and im a shitty driver you dont knoe me you fuckin idiot. Damm real Mature i bet your like 30 and you spend all day on a fuckin forum go get laid faggot...... Damm If i dont come at you in a negative way dont disrespect me ok lets grow up.
LOL at the guy with no license
Old 09-05-2007 | 03:25 PM
Bobslowk24
Registered Member

Bobslowk24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by red si 99
Well for those who Know me i will be out for about a Year and 3 months because of my horrible driving record. I have a suspended license for 1 year and 3 months because i am underage . So the S2000 is gonna Stay at 31,xxx Miles until The beginning of 2009. hahhaa. Well good thing im in college i cant drive either way but i will miss all the meets i was always at. So see you guys in 2009 i'll be on the forums but not on the streets. And be ready for my Ap1 to hit the streets HARD in 2009. Well Later guys.......
dumbass
Old 09-05-2007 | 04:27 PM
red si 99
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

Hahaha thanks Asses well i got al lot of sumb reckless friving that got drop down to Improper and Minor Speeding but since if your a minor and you get two tickets attomatic suspension that why im here but since i got 3 tickets i get 1 year and 3 months or for others till they turn 18. And seriouly guys ok people do dumb shyt but they learn so lets not be asses i just wanna let people know so they think twice next time okay.
And i live in the gainesville area for the guy who asked who i am. I drive a yellow AP1 with a Drift spec Megan Exhuast and Carbon Lip.
Old 09-05-2007 | 04:29 PM
red si 99
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

Hey, Guys call me a dumbass but all of you are still driving your BAMA ass civics with no education so who's the real dumbass..................

Quick Reply: License SUSPENDED