Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New to the area or the street scene, or maybe just looking for a car group to join??

Old 08-26-2008, 11:22 AM
B13xe94nis
B13Xe94Nis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B13xe94nis has disabled reputation
New to the area or the street scene, or maybe just looking for a car group to join??

We are Wreckless motorsports. if u have been in the street scence for a while now im sure youv'e heard our name. But if u havnt here your opprunity too. We have been around for the past 5 years not on the top of the game like ultraspeed, yea ill give them props on there accomplishment but were tryin to get big also. We do have a website http://www.freewebs.com/wrecklessmotorsports

That has some info on it about us. If your are also looking to join i have set up a application on it to fill out. but please feel free to visit the site and chec us out we lost a few member so we wanna expand. any questions you can e-mail me at b13xe94nis@tmail.com, it goes straght to my phone and ill get bac wit your right after i recieve it. Also if you have any friends maybe wanna look into it spread the word. but im sure you'll see us at local meets like jefferson and freedom so dont e to shy to ask any of us question. but chec out the site im hopin i can get some more member off this but we'll see. Thanks for reading and have a good day.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:26 AM
Speed-O
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O
Default Re: New to the area or the street scene, or maybe just looking for a car group to joi

so...for those of us that don't want to go to your site...

what is your club about? What is its purpose? Sit around parking lots? Compete in shows? Do charity events?
Old 08-26-2008, 11:27 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....
Default Re: New to the area or the street scene, or maybe just looking for a car group to joi

i dont like driving reckless. And I have been \"in the scene\" for a while and have never heard of you. just sayin.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:31 AM
zappas
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

Mercury Tracer?
Old 08-26-2008, 11:31 AM
B13xe94nis
B13Xe94Nis

s just a small club right now wit some friends that attend local car shows for right now why were tryin to get it goin a little better but charity runs are in the future, its basicaky abbout just bein friends and respecting each other cars, we really dont street race like bac on 564 but maybe here and there we might run on the interstate, but as far as right now were jus tryin to get ppl and hold a meetin when we have a few ppl and talk about all that as a one and see other ppls in puts.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:32 AM
B13xe94nis
B13Xe94Nis

tracer is my boys cuz the one that runs it cuz dont ask me lol, and it was never big thats prob why u havnt heard of it
Old 08-26-2008, 11:32 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Never heard of you guys... been "in the scene" around here since '03. Being reckless in motorsports is not a good thing... sort of the oppposite of the whole idea right? Do you actually compete in any motorsports or did you think the name sounded cool.

Last edited by Cobra4B; 08-26-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:33 AM
B13xe94nis
B13Xe94Nis

and bac in april we did go to hot import nights and was suppose to go to nopi till it cancled so yes we do go to shows
Old 08-26-2008, 11:34 AM
B13xe94nis
B13Xe94Nis

my boy came up wit it and we jus stuc wit the name
Old 08-26-2008, 11:36 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

well im not here to bash your club. You might actually be some good people. never know.

Quick Reply: New to the area or the street scene, or maybe just looking for a car group to join??