Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

The offical April 1st Mega Meet Post

Old 03-28-2006, 08:41 AM
marshallbc
AC-UR-AGE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marshallbc will become famous soon enough
Default The offical April 1st Mega Meet Post

It has been a very long winter but spring is now nipping at our heels in hopes that all the car enthusiasts of the Mid Atlantic region will awake from their hibernation. Pull off those car covers, turn the key to hear the sound of that beast that you have been building for the past couple of months, and head on over to the 2006 Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET (MAMM) season opener on April 1st from 7pm to 11pm!

The MAMM management has been working since the 2005 November meet to ensure that all permits have been officially signed for this season and we are now ready to have a blast. The main focus in the hobby that we all love and live deals primarily with cars and trucks, so we decided to give the motorcycle/ATV/kart owners a little spotlight at our first meet.

Precision Motorsports is setting up their portable dyno and will be making tons of noise from 7pm to 11pm. It will only cost you $10 to find out what your crotch rocket or cruiser puts to the wheels and you must register at their tent. You can also bring your turbo charged ATV or kart and show that even the smallest packages can pack a huge punch.

While you are watching the dyno, checking out the most beautiful cars on the East Coast, or just hanging out with your buds; we hope that you will enjoy some of the delicious goodies provided by....

The entrance fee is still only $1 per car to get into the MAMM lot or you can park at the upper lot and walk down for free.
Do not park at the gas station or at the Hotel because your vehicle will be towed at your expense.

We will be holding the raffle again this year and you can purchase tickets at the MAMM tent that will located in Vendor Row for only a $1 a ticket. Our sponsors are very excited about the 2006 season and are providing gift certificates, products, and/or services to be given away at the raffle so do not miss the opportunity to score some great stuff.
List of our Sponsors
Link to the Directions

The Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET would like to thank everyone that helped support our efforts last season and we are planning to bring you even a greater time during 2006. See you Saturday night and don't be late to the largest meet in the Mid Atlantic Region.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:52 AM
jspecb18c
Gotta Love Twins!

jspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud of
Default Re: The offical April 1st Mega Meet Post

Hope to see everyone on Saturday!

-Ryan
Old 03-28-2006, 11:14 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by jspecb18c
Hope to see everyone on Saturday!

-Ryan
Def, see you all there!
Old 03-28-2006, 11:22 AM
demboyzracing03
Banned

demboyzracing03 is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll be there with some other people from team trinity and probably a few other dsms for sure.
Old 03-28-2006, 04:18 PM
m5b3am3r
novaaa

m5b3am3r is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like alotta fun..just curious though if it rains, is their going to be an update on if the meet is still happening? or is it rain/snow/shine its still on
Old 03-28-2006, 05:18 PM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

we will be their no matter what. if it rains, it will just be dead. I personally will wait around the whole time regarless of the weather, just in case. It's my job though. In my experience from last year, no matter what the weather, there will be people.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:55 PM
ScampaDawg87
JRT>JDM

ScampaDawg87 is an unknown quantity at this point

There will be an MR2 gathering prior to the Mega Meet, after which we're all heading down there in a caravan. If there are any MR2 owners on here that are interesting in coming, please send me a PM or check out the thread on MR2oc in the mid-atlantic section. Thanks, it's going to be a great meet
Old 03-28-2006, 09:33 PM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

Originally Posted by ScampaDawg87
There will be an MR2 gathering prior to the Mega Meet, after which we're all heading down there in a caravan. If there are any MR2 owners on here that are interesting in coming, please send me a PM or check out the thread on MR2oc in the mid-atlantic section. Thanks, it's going to be a great meet

Thats hot! I personally know of 5 or 6 caravans going to the meet myself. This meet will be huge. The lot will fill up quick. I'm glad we have the top lot!
Old 03-29-2006, 03:48 AM
C45P312
teamULTRASPEED

C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312

There's several people from 757 going, so if you're from that area and would like to drive up with us, PM me please. We plan to leave Saturday morning/afternoon and come back sunday. If you haven't figured it out, yes we are staying overnight.

<3 Carlo
Old 03-29-2006, 04:47 AM
turbo98
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

Geeze...I wanna caravan....

Quick Reply: The offical April 1st Mega Meet Post