Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Not sure what to think

Old 08-31-2009, 01:35 PM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Not sure what to think

I am not sure if I want to put the ZR1'a on the front now after seeing how the rears fit.

Inb4 "4x4 stance" too lol.

yes, the fenders will be getting rolled, and it will be a tad lower IF i decide on these rims. it cant go much lower because the car squats pretty hard when it launches. but i am still on the fence about them. Inputs?

Last edited by BAN HAMMER; 08-31-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:40 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Re: Not sure what to think

Personally on that style car... I prefer larger sidewalls for tires. Not a problem just means get huge meat for the wheels.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:40 PM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Dont be a bitch, throw em on!

See how they fit.

With lowering comes stiffer springs aswell-
Old 08-31-2009, 01:41 PM
MAsshole
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts

Leave the stock wheels on. These cars are beautiful as they are, please don't go screwing with it.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:43 PM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by MAsshole
Leave the stock wheels on. These cars are beautiful as they are, please don't go screwing with it.
Thats not going to happen.

The stock wheels weigh a ton and are ugly IMO. The car is getting modded, it's already started.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:44 PM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Dont be a bitch, throw em on!

See how they fit.

With lowering comes stiffer springs aswell-
Oh they fit good, I just need stiff ass suspension in order to keep the fenders from NOM NOM NOMing the tires lol.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:46 PM
BlackOnBlackGT
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

I think I was driving beside you on 64 yesterday. I see this car all the time I'm pretty sure(generally sunday afternoons). Sounds bad ass, definately jealous. Oh and not a fan of those wheels on that car.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:48 PM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

Originally Posted by BlackOnBlackGT
I think I was driving beside you on 64 yesterday. I see this car all the time I'm pretty sure(generally sunday afternoons). Sounds bad ass, definately jealous. Oh and not a fan of those wheels on that car.
I drive the shit out of it on the weekends so it was probable me. I was headed to the cemetery off granby to visit a grave. Thanks for the comments!
Old 08-31-2009, 01:52 PM
MIGHTYMOUSE
the baddest assed

MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE

i think you need more of this
Old 08-31-2009, 01:54 PM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

I want to see the front on also. I'd say though that a little more sidewall for the back wouldn't be a bad thing.