Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Free 4/5 foot boa

Old 06-04-2006 | 01:14 PM
AMDxp2000
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation
Default Free 4/5 foot boa

*Attn Mods* This is not a for sale ad..this is just trying to get a local snake a local home as a reptile rescue....Thanks for your Understanding

I was informed by my girlfriend that a co-workers boy friend ditched an 4 foot boa on her...he took off and left the snake to her to handle and she is deathly afraid of snakes....it comes with cage and all...It's currently eating two Full sized rats once a month (10 bucks wow)

All you have to do is make sure the snake has water and the cage stays pretty clean...i will try to get pictures as soon as possible...Boa's are the preferred snakes to beginners as they are easily taken care of and are very low maintenance

Just trying to find this snake a home as the animal control will not take them im as they are very ill-prepared to...and many pet shops want a "disposal" fee....and many of them are having a hard time selling what they have left now....

Ask as many questions as you want..i will do the best to answer them

This isn’t the snake..this is just a picture from a breeders site to what kind of snake this is....i also have informational pages just for the ball pythons (Note this picture is a red tail boa....allmost very similar to the boa...just diffrent patterns)

Last edited by AMDxp2000; 06-04-2006 at 01:20 PM.
Old 06-04-2006 | 01:53 PM
HORNY4ZORNY
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY
Default Re: Free 4/5 foot boa

damnit if i didnt have a 7ft columbian boa i would get this....

there awesome snakes and mine is very chill
Old 06-04-2006 | 02:03 PM
Heiss M3
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Philip (cootees) and Marie might wanna take it in to add to their collection...
Old 06-04-2006 | 03:16 PM
AMDxp2000
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Philip (cootees) and Marie might wanna take it in to add to their collection...

There collection became my collection.........i have both there ball pythons....i had there african tree boa till i put it down due to health reasons....it had ALOT Of trouble shedding and had 5/6 layers it couldnt shed so it stoped eating and after 2 months me and the vet decided it was time to end it's suffering....

Yea...i paid for a snake to see a vet...
Old 06-04-2006 | 03:27 PM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Set it free..... it'll make for an interesting news story in a couple of years.
Old 06-04-2006 | 03:34 PM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LLama
Bwahahahahaha!
Old 06-04-2006 | 04:50 PM
myclone
Registered Member

myclone has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LLama
When it gets hungry just rent it out.. Id rent it for a week or two since my neighbors min pin keeps crapping in my yard (small turds maybe but not any less of a PIA to step in LOL). He'll know just which house to send the cops to if it turns up with bullet holes in it but if it got eaten by a snake it would be tough to prove I did it.
Old 06-04-2006 | 04:57 PM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Turn it loose over at tinker creek in that populated ass area...

Guaranteed on the news within 48 hours.... but the fines for releasing it are probably in the thousands...
Old 06-04-2006 | 05:11 PM
fmstatic
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

said it comes with a cage, is it big enough for the snake or would you have to buy a new one? i would be interested. also about how big is the tank?
Old 06-04-2006 | 05:34 PM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by fmstatic
said it comes with a cage, is it big enough for the snake or would you have to buy a new one? i would be interested. also about how big is the tank?
I'm not 100% sure.... but I think the cage is for rodents and has absolutely nothing to do with the snake... so you would have to buy one...