Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Redline Time Attack - Summit Point, WV September 29th-30th

Old 08-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Nikolas@Redline
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nikolas@Redline has disabled reputation
Default Redline Time Attack - Summit Point, WV September 29th-30th

Hello everyone! It's that time again. Redline Time Attack will be visiting Summit Point Raceway in West Virginia for the 2nd year in a row. We are looking forward to this event with a lot of anticipation. Our inaugural event last year was a success and we expect this year's event to be nothing short of outstanding.

More and more top tuner companies and racers are expressing interest in coming out and being involved. We will be expanding our High Performance Driving Event on the Saturday of the event with formal instruction available to everyone (and mandatory for first timers). We're working on a much larger vendor midway and manufacturer presence this year, including representation from tire manufacturers and vehicle manufacturers.

For those of you interested in taking your car out on the track, we have kept our entry fees very reasonable for this year. The entry fee for Saturday's High Performance Driving Event is only $175 and you can expect to receive 2.5 hours of On Track time. There is no racing on Saturday, simply hot lapping and practice.

The entry fee for the Redline Time Attack on Sunday is only $200. If you want to attend both days of the event, the entry fee is only $350.

Here is a link to our registration page for the event:

http://redlinetimeattack.com/index-6Summit07.htm

We are working on a couple of ideas for a pre-event promotional date. Please visit our website for updates on what you can expect to see at the event (drivers, teams, vendors, entertainment, etc). Spectator entry fee for the event will only be $15 (good for both days)... and if you get your hands on one of our event promotional fliers, those are good for $5 off (you will also be able to download the coupon from our website).

For those of you who are not interested in taking your car on the track but still want to show off your car.

If you have any questions for me, please post them here. You can also call us if you have a question that you need answered quickly. We hope to see some of you out at the track!

Nikolas
_______
Old 08-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Axelerate
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate
Default Re: Redline Time Attack - Summit Point, WV September 29th-30th

looks like I'll be there instructing for the HPDE.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:46 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by Axelerate
looks like I'll be there instructing for the HPDE.
ditto.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Axelerate
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

Originally Posted by THE FLODA
ditto.
awesome!

Derek is gonna do the open track on Saturday and enter the time attack on Sunday.

Should be fun!
Old 08-08-2007, 02:12 PM
getfast
at the track today?

getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast

ditto.
Hmmm, the acting chief instructor says he didn't get any e-mail confirmation from you about that yet.

Jon
Old 08-08-2007, 02:27 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by getfast
Hmmm, the acting chief instructor says he didn't get any e-mail confirmation from you about that yet.

Jon
Well, true, but I'm waiting for Russ to give me the word. He's my ride there and I know his scheduling is impossible to relying on so I didnt want to make a move until I heard from him.

I have every intention of being there, possibly even if Russ doesnt go. I'll know for sure very soon!
Old 08-08-2007, 02:28 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Axelerate
Derek is gonna do the open track on Saturday and enter the time attack on Sunday.
R-comps yet? He's gona need 'em!
Old 08-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

R-comps yet? He's gona need 'em!
No mainly just doing it for fun and track time.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:54 AM
desmo3
Registered Member

desmo3 has disabled reputation

I'll be there in modified class.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:44 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

Originally Posted by getfast

Jon

Ok, we are officially signed up and just got a hotel. Good to go. Now I just gotta somehow get 1 of my 2 track cars ready.

Shit.

Quick Reply: Redline Time Attack - Summit Point, WV September 29th-30th