Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Local upholstery shop recommendations? (need to match GM padded vinyl)

Old 01-20-2008, 05:08 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Local upholstery shop recommendations? (need to match GM padded vinyl)

Any recommendations? I'm deleting my visors in the Corvette and have stripped the vinyl off of the windsield upper trim part and filled in the holes. Would like it recovered in matching GM vinyl to complete the visor delete.

Ideas?
Old 01-20-2008, 06:17 PM
Jag Type F
Banned

Jag Type F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Local upholstery shop recommendations? (need to match GM padded vinyl)

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Any recommendations? I'm deleting my visors in the Corvette and have stripped the vinyl off of the windsield upper trim part and filled in the holes. Would like it recovered in matching GM vinyl to complete the visor delete.

Ideas?
I HAS A CORVETTE

Seriosuly, why don't you ask the guy who runs the upholstery shop in the background of where you were taking photos of your car?
Old 01-20-2008, 06:23 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Local upholstery shop recommendations? (need to match GM padded vinyl)

I don't believe that's a functioning business.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:25 PM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Mitchel's in Chesapeake....
204 Great Bridge Blvd
Chesapeake, VA 23320
(757) 547-3568
Old 01-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

^ thanks bud... I'll call them.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Originally Posted by Jag Type F
I HAS A CORVETTE
Seriously who the fuck are you '08er... if you have an issue with the cars I drive please stop posting in my threads.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:34 PM
Jag Type F
Banned

Jag Type F is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously who the fuck are you '08er... if you have an issue with the cars I drive please stop posting in my threads.
That'd be pretty hard since you make a thread a week to tell us that you drive a Corvette

Is your life really that empty and devoid of meaning that you need gratification and validation from a bunch of strangers on a car forum?
Old 01-20-2008, 06:38 PM
Gaius Caligula
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

You have to admit, his creepy stalking turned into a pretty well placed and funny post.
Old 01-20-2008, 07:15 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

That'd be pretty hard since you make a thread a week to tell us that you drive a Corvette

Is your life really that empty and devoid of meaning that you need gratification and validation from a bunch of strangers on a car forum?
Correct... I have nothing else going on in my life. In fact, you could simply read my sig and save the time... it tells you that I have a Corvette Z06, a Panoz GTRA, and a GMC Canyon in every single post.

And I believe you answered your own question:
...from a bunch of strangers on a car forum?
This is a car forum... I have one large build thread for the work I'm doing... feel free to not click on it.

If I posted on dailyofftopic.com and signed every post "~Brian 'I have a Corvette' Bowers" then you may have some sort of point.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:33 PM
OBXboost
+rep!

OBXboost has disabled reputation

I HAS A CORVETTE

Seriosuly, why don't you ask the guy who runs the upholstery shop in the background of where you were taking photos of your car?
Vote for ban?

Quick Reply: Local upholstery shop recommendations? (need to match GM padded vinyl)