Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

need a compression tester (Virginia Beach)

Old 04-18-2009 | 10:22 AM
HunterJohnson
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default need a compression tester (Virginia Beach)

looking to borrow one. pm me if you have one.

Name: hunter

thanks in advance
Old 04-18-2009 | 11:36 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: need a compression tester

advance auto.............free
Old 04-18-2009 | 04:58 PM
HunterJohnson
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jebsurf
advance auto.............free
definitly went today and they said the only had them for sale.
Old 04-18-2009 | 05:08 PM
RandomTask
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Honestly, these are one of those tools you may want to purchase.
Old 04-18-2009 | 05:19 PM
IPUNCHBABIES
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

Originally Posted by RandomTask
Picked one off the tool truck last week, Just so I dont have to make a thread on VaDriven about needing one lol. On a serious note if you were closer I would be more than happy to hook you up.

Last edited by IPUNCHBABIES; 04-18-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-18-2009 | 07:13 PM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

I have one... Don't know about just lending it out to somebody I don't know with the hopes that they would return it and I dont know of a time that I would be able to come over and watch you do it. Is the car ready to be tested?

ALL of the plugs are removed and you pulled the fuel pump fuse?
Old 04-18-2009 | 08:28 PM
RameyBuilt
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

bring it by the shop and ill do it for u really quick
Old 04-19-2009 | 06:20 AM
HunterJohnson
I'm a WHORE

Originally Posted by RandomTask
would but money is kinda tight.

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I have one... Don't know about just lending it out to somebody I don't know with the hopes that they would return it and I dont know of a time that I would be able to come over and watch you do it. Is the car ready to be tested?

ALL of the plugs are removed and you pulled the fuel pump fuse?
i completly understand about the lending thing. and its my daily so no.

Originally Posted by RameyBuilt
bring it by the shop and ill do it for u really quick
pmed
Old 04-19-2009 | 01:19 PM
SPAWN
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: need a compression tester (Virginia Beach)

i got one too...same as above, ill come over and let you use it, but cant leave without it.... im in vb too...
Old 04-19-2009 | 02:56 PM
HunterJohnson
I'm a WHORE

Default Re: need a compression tester (Virginia Beach)

Originally Posted by SPAWN
i got one too...same as above, ill come over and let you use it, but cant leave without it.... im in vb too...

i plan on getting it done friday at his shop after i get off work. if for some reason i cant make it that day ill send you a pm.

thanks in advance.

Quick Reply: need a compression tester (Virginia Beach)