Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Got laid off, need job.

Old 02-06-2009 | 10:30 AM
OSSHWA
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA
Default Got laid off, need job.

If anyone knows of any good places hiring, please let me know. I have 2 years experience in A/V installation, and I also have 2+ years experience in merchandising/warehouse work. I'm looking for at least $14/hr, preferably in Fauquier, Culpeper, Prince William, Stafford, Spotsylvania or Loudon county areas.

Thanks.
Old 02-06-2009 | 10:46 AM
eeterp
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all
Default Re: Got laid off, need job.

try circuit city
Old 02-06-2009 | 10:48 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Oh shit son....
Old 02-06-2009 | 10:51 AM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

Prepare yourself.
Old 02-06-2009 | 11:05 AM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Junon
Prepare yourself.
i want to make babies with you

you know changing post is illigal now, its got to be true cause that one dude said it in a thread. you will be prosicuted to the fullest extent of the lawz.

Last edited by ForcedFedTeg; 02-06-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 02-06-2009 | 11:12 AM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OSSHWA
If anyone knows of any good places hiring, please let me know. I have 2 years experience in A/V installation, and I also have 2+ years experience in merchandising/warehouse work. I'm looking for at least $14/hr, preferably in Fauquier, Culpeper, Prince William, Stafford, Spotsylvania or Loudon county areas.

Thanks.
i would go ahead and ask a mod to delete this thread now cause its just going to end up getting deleted anyway. or if you lucky it'll get sent to spo.

but i do know a guy that needs laborors and equipment operators. only requirement is that you can pass a backround check. 16-20/hr base on experience. pm me for dudes number.

ps i love junon with all of my body. especially my pee pee
cause he loves the salty taste when i fill his mouth with creame

Last edited by ForcedFedTeg; 02-06-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 02-06-2009 | 11:15 AM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

but from our experience most people that look for jobs in this manner are to lazy to find a job for themself and need a job to be handed to them. No one wants to hire that kinda person. so you should probably go to jobs.com or i hear myspace has a good jobs section and also try craigslist.com jobs section.

hope that helps hommie

just remember junons a huge homo and loves the cock.

Last edited by ForcedFedTeg; 02-06-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 02-06-2009 | 11:32 AM
OSSHWA
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
but from our experience most people that look for jobs in this manner are to lazy to find a job for themself and need a job to be handed to them. No one wants to hire that kinda person. so you should probably go to jobs.com or i hear myspace has a good jobs section and also try craigslist.com jobs section.

hope that helps hommie

just remember i love men!!!
I've already submitted a ton of applications online and been to several places in person. Its not like this was my only effort to find a job. I'm just doing everything I can to find one.
Old 02-06-2009 | 03:41 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

try tweeter
Old 02-06-2009 | 03:48 PM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

Originally Posted by racist
try tweeter
whats the word with tweeter, are they officially going under now? or just shutting down more stores?

Quick Reply: Got laid off, need job.