Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New paintball field

Old 11-13-2005, 06:03 PM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada
Default New paintball field

What: 2 paintball feilds (one with inflated bunkers another with wooden spools, crates and other wooden things), shooting range, full rental available, c02 refills (not sure if there will be refills for other gases), fully enclosed with netting, professional referees, mulched ground.
Where: Motorworld Family Thrill Park; 700 S. Birdneck Road, Virginia Beach, Va 23451
When: Grand opening is set to be the 25th (subject to change)
Prices: 10 feild fee and you must use paint bought from motorworld that day (colors will vary every day). You may not use your own paintballs.

all of this information is subject to change, ask any questions you may have i will try to answer them as best as i can.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:06 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of
Default Re: New paintball field

Ha.. Interesting...

Keep us posted and take some pics of the field..
Old 11-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
Ha.. Interesting...

Keep us posted and take some pics of the field..

im workin this fri., if i remeber ill bring my camera. Its going up fast the netting is just about done, mulching is just about done, and there are about 20 or so wooden spools sitten around.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

I knew there was a catch ...

$10 Fee, plus what $75 for a case of crapball? I mean I dont know yet, and really not trying at all to put it down, but most fields that make you buy there paint, is usually shitty paint ... ive found XBALL and my barrel get along wonderful, so thats what I have been buying for the last year now.

But Ill definatly round up the crew to come check it out.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:03 PM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
I knew there was a catch ...

$10 Fee, plus what $75 for a case of crapball? I mean I dont know yet, and really not trying at all to put it down, but most fields that make you buy there paint, is usually shitty paint ... ive found XBALL and my barrel get along wonderful, so thats what I have been buying for the last year now.

But Ill definatly round up the crew to come check it out.

you may be able to get away with using your own paint during the winter if your smart about it, but when the summer hits i doubt it.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:35 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Well post a price because it sure beats going to master blaster's field out in the fucking sticks.....or we could go to our field and it free....
Old 11-14-2005, 09:01 PM
elambz
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Not too sure I'm thrilled about mulch. Not sure how I'd feel about superman diving on anything other than grass, sand or turf. You guys better have compressed air refills if you are going to have speedball fields. Some of us can't play with CO2 and one fill won't last very long.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:14 PM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by mad JDM DC4
Some of us can't play with CO2 and one fill won't last very long.

You should invest in a scuba tank setup then...
Old 11-14-2005, 09:56 PM
elambz
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

I goto fields because they have air refills. I don't pay to play at someone's field and expect to have to bring my own fill station. You don't goto a well run field like Master Blasters, Action Town or Pirate in NC and not find compressed air. If you want good speedball players to come, and for the field to become popular you have to cater to them.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:58 PM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

I am just saying, having your own setup is way cheaper anyways if you play enough and not always on a companies field.

Quick Reply: New paintball field