Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Much Props to B&T Motorsports

Old 09-27-2004, 01:31 PM
240dreams
<3's Photography

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
240dreams has disabled reputation
Default Much Props to B&T Motorsports

I wanted to get a electric cutout on my 240 and I called to schedule an appointment on Friday. I dropped my car off at 6am . I requested to have my car done by lunch time - 12:00. I called to check on it before my break and talked to Billy (the owner i believe) and it was done as promised. The quality of the work was exceptional and they did everything the way I wanted.
But later there was a problem. My cutout stopped working and it was stuck open. Turns out the motor fell off and was hanging down from the wire. I called today (Monday) to let Billy know what happened and he told me to come in at a time best for "me". I came in and they happily worked on it and didnt make up sorry excuses saying it wasnt their problem or anything like that - although the problem seemed like a manufacture defect. The repair was free and they didnt make me pay for the new unit they replaced.
Overall I was very pleased with their customer service and quality of work. I would reccomend them to anyone.
hit them up - www.bandtmotorsports.com
one more thing, I DONT WORK THERE
Old 09-27-2004, 03:32 PM
mainevent212
Banned

mainevent212 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Much Props to B&T Motorsports

yeah, if anything B&T has great customer service...i was slightly disappointed with their intercooler setup that they did w/ my swap, but the swap itself was good...they helped me alot and never lost their tempers w/ me when i bothered them w/ my retarded n00b problems lol

if u get a swap there, just buy a JDM IC kit tho
Old 09-27-2004, 03:57 PM
flexmyrex
Registered Member

flexmyrex is an unknown quantity at this point

sound like good people
Old 09-27-2004, 04:00 PM
bolivianfuego
Hello Novian

bolivianfuego has disabled reputation

Awsome. Good workmanship. If i normally didnt do most of my shit i would def. use some of their resources. To good ol' Billy Harris and BandTmotorsports.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:26 PM
7THSIGN
Banned

7THSIGN is an unknown quantity at this point

How good are they with GEN III RX7's? Where you at rex?
Old 09-27-2004, 04:45 PM
RSX-T
T3T04E

RSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mainevent212
they helped me alot and never lost their tempers w/ me when i bothered them w/ my retarded n00b problems lol
I as well. One of the first few shops to turbo an RSX in NoVA, and who owns one of the fastest street Neons (non SRT) as well .

Last edited by iirnited; 09-27-2004 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-27-2004, 05:54 PM
mainevent212
Banned

i donno about you, but had serious issues w/ my intercooler piping though...it's horrible in design and execution. not to bag on them or anything...but i'm having greengsx from nuimage do all new piping for me in a couple weeks...the piping is just terrible
Old 09-27-2004, 06:49 PM
shino_kouba
Banned

shino_kouba is an unknown quantity at this point

i donno about you, but had serious issues w/ my intercooler piping though...it's horrible in design and execution. not to bag on them or anything...but i'm having greengsx from nuimage do all new piping for me in a couple weeks...the piping is just terrible
how come when i asked them about u awhile ago, they said that you had nothing but good things to say about them?
Old 09-27-2004, 07:04 PM
mainevent212
Banned

donno. i actually had multiple problems w/ them...i dont wanna bash on them or anything cuz their work was pretty good overall. but the last one i fixed on my own after i looked at an FSM and decided that it was time to just forget working w/ them
Old 09-27-2004, 07:20 PM
shino_kouba
Banned

shino_kouba is an unknown quantity at this point

donno. i actually had multiple problems w/ them...i dont wanna bash on them or anything cuz their work was pretty good overall. but the last one i fixed on my own after i looked at an FSM and decided that it was time to just forget working w/ them
then stop bashing them..your like that guy that kept bashing nu image...you say you dont want to bash them but so far every post you've made is about how you hate them

Quick Reply: Much Props to B&T Motorsports