Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

2001 Bmw 325ci, silver on black 5spd coupe. 200k miles. 5.5K obo.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:15 PM
adriver
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
adriver has disabled reputation
Default 2001 Bmw 325ci, silver on black 5spd coupe. 200k miles. 5.5K obo.

My 2001 325ci is a pre facelift, 5spd, tiag silver on black coupe. It has sport suspension and is all stock except for an aftermarket cd player. It runs and drives great, I drove it from TX to VA 2 years and seven thousand miles ago. It has been stored indoors for half that time. The title is clear and in my hand.

Cons:
The A & C pillars need to be reglued.
The sunroof cover (not the glass, the fabric cover) has come off the tracks.
Both rear shocks are blown.
It needs some bodywork to look perfect. There is a wavy, fist sized spot below the PS rear taillight and the bumper. Also the PS rear fender at the wheel well needs work. These are thicker metal areas, this is not something a dent popper would be able to do.
I do not recall exact, but between 200k-201k miles on it.
standard DS bolster wear.

Other than its completely stock, and nothing wrong with it that I recall.
It has a newer battery, and just rebuilt the alternator.
I have a set of powerflex CABs that I will include.

I am driving from TX to VA next week. I should arrive on the 4th or 5th. I do NOT plan on staying long. Although my entire point of this trip is to get the car so I can sell it. If it does not sell in this time, I will be bringing it back to TX with me. When I get the car, I will be posting further information, and pictures, every place I can think of online. So please feel free to share with anyone who may be interested. With a guaranteed deposit, I would be willing to deliver the vehicle depending on location.

Cash is always #1 on my list, but I am open to trades. The only car I would consider would be a clean e30. I am also looking for a firearm, a bike, an ls1 with t56, maybe a camping trailer, theres a wide list I would consider, but I will NOT be able to add a single dollar on my end for any trades. I will post my cell number when I add pictures, or please pm me.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:40 PM
UnknownRicer
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UnknownRicer UnknownRicer
Default Re: 2001 Bmw 325ci, silver on black 5spd coupe. 200k miles. 5.5K obo.

you need to post pics brfore they close this thread