Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Recommended Shop's?

Old 12-12-2004, 07:46 PM
Moriar
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moriar has disabled reputation
Default Recommended Shop's?

im lookin to get my sr20det tranny rebuilt and im lookin for a good place to have it done, and not that big of a price
Old 12-13-2004, 11:09 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommended Shop's?

Ferrari Custom Cars and Trucks

45690 Elmwood Court
Suite 170
Sterling, VA 20166
(571) 434 7374

do great work at minimum prices. Tonys a really good guy and will get ur stuff done ASAP and done right
Old 12-13-2004, 11:37 AM
TEC
wave or die

TEC is an unknown quantity at this point

Try Eric over at Nu Image, I know he rebuilds trannies.
Old 12-13-2004, 11:43 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Dan at curry's automotive in sterling..he rebuilt a couple trannies for me and my friends he does good work and not to pricey
Old 12-13-2004, 05:05 PM
Royboy
drink sum haterade

Royboy has disabled reputation

im with TRU

FCCT all the way, great shop
Old 12-17-2004, 12:37 PM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Originally Posted by TRU
Ferrari Custom Cars and Trucks

45690 Elmwood Court
Suite 170
Sterling, VA 20166
(571) 434 7374

do great work at minimum prices. Tonys a really good guy and will get ur stuff done ASAP and done right

HELL NO... i disagree....

Take it to a shop in chantilly there right next to AUP "kinda sux that there next to them" BUT they build race trans and jsut stock oem re builds. They have are turbo 400 trans and its being rebuild to to hold 900hp and putting in a new trans brake . There like 1 traffic light passed expo center. Take it to them and no one else. ask any drag racers that race FAST cars like 6.0 and faster in the 8th mile and they will all tell you to take it to that shop. the owner is the certfied tec for old domion
Old 12-17-2004, 02:59 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

i thought u liked FCCT Jason? anyway, i think he wants just a reg. Tranny rebuild, not a racing tranny rebuild. if your gonna do it for race, i recommend LevelTen, but u gotta ship it. i dont know about the place next to AuP, never heard much about them....
Old 12-17-2004, 03:12 PM
E36DJ

E36DJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TRU
i thought u liked FCCT Jason? anyway, i think he wants just a reg. Tranny rebuild, not a racing tranny rebuild. if your gonna do it for race, i recommend LevelTen, but u gotta ship it. i dont know about the place next to AuP, never heard much about them....
Same.. I'm a little lost.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:28 PM
Lt. Dan
Registered Member

Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
HELL NO... i disagree....

Take it to a shop in chantilly there right next to AUP "kinda sux that there next to them" BUT they build race trans and jsut stock oem re builds. They have are turbo 400 trans and its being rebuild to to hold 900hp and putting in a new trans brake . There like 1 traffic light passed expo center. Take it to them and no one else. ask any drag racers that race FAST cars like 6.0 and faster in the 8th mile and they will all tell you to take it to that shop. the owner is the certfied tec for old domion
That shop is awesome... They always have something sitting out front with HUGE meats stuffed under the back....

Dan
Old 12-17-2004, 04:36 PM
JDMDC2
^^;

JDMDC2 has disabled reputation

oroz.... stop mis shifting and grinding hehehe....

oh sorrie i dunno any good shops to do that kind of work >.<;

Quick Reply: Recommended Shop's?