Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Need someone who can work on GTI in 757

Old 10-07-2008, 06:56 AM
SPAWN
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Need someone who can work on GTI in 757

ok, so a buddy of mine hadsan anniversary edition GTI (2003) and he needs to get a timing belt put on. From past experience, i DO NOT touch VW's any more, nor does anyone i know. Im looking for someone who knows the car very well and who i feel confident in to do this. We arent looking for any kind of modding done, just a timing belt changed and mabye a general overlook to make sure everything is good. I figured I would try here first before I recommend a shop to him. So if any of yall local VW gurus on here want to make some side money, pm me with any questions and if possible, before or after talking to me, maybe a ballpark price. Also, you must be able to provide some kind of work order to show what was done and all that goes with it...(essentially a paper trail ) Kind of need this done ASAP...thanks
PM me or call my cell...(757)714-2656 Brian

Last edited by SPAWN; 10-07-2008 at 06:58 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:57 AM
Johnny Bravo
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need someone who can work on GTI in 757

20th AE = 03.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:58 AM
SPAWN
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JNYBGUD
20th AE = 03.
oh...thanks i wasnt sure exactly....
Old 10-08-2008, 07:03 AM
SPAWN
I <3 My DSM

???
Old 10-09-2008, 09:51 AM
radiaki11
Registered Member

radiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond repute

goodluck finding someone Mk4 timing belts are a PITA ! i did one on my 01 1.8t i will never work on another Vw again now that i sold mine lol
Old 10-09-2008, 10:37 AM
resideinVA
I <3 KARMA!

resideinVA has disabled reputation

isnt atlantic autowerks or soemthing along those lines a specialty shop for german engineered cars?
i dont want to lead you in the wrong direction seeing as im not a vdubber but maybe some else can chime in if im wrong....?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:51 AM
SPAWN
I <3 My DSM

i had a call from someone to do it at Meineke who has done them many times...i tried to tell my buddy but couldnt get in touch with him...i REALLY just need a "backyard bob" who can do it...
Old 10-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Speed-O
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

kempsville auto on princess anne. The specialize in VW and Audi
Old 10-09-2008, 12:15 PM
SPAWN
I <3 My DSM

Originally Posted by Jimmie
kempsville auto on princess anne. The specialize in VW and Audi
oh yea...
Old 10-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Speed-O
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

do I get a finders fee? lol

Quick Reply: Need someone who can work on GTI in 757