Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

d series turbo Q's

Old 01-13-2012 | 09:27 PM
eghatch
Registered Member

eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch
Default d series turbo Q's

im going turbo on a stock d series an was seeing what i must upgrade on the stock motor,like injectors fuel pump etc im not going crazy just a dd tune like 7lbs an my Q's are do need to upgrade the injectors an fuel pump,internals etc for a small tune like that.
Old 01-13-2012 | 11:01 PM
unuzual kustum
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum
Default Re: d series turbo Q's

Originally Posted by eghatch
im going turbo on a stock d series an was seeing what i must upgrade on the stock motor,like injectors fuel pump etc im not going crazy just a dd tune like 7lbs an my Q's are do need to upgrade the injectors an fuel pump,internals etc for a small tune like that.

Everything.... To atleast a b series. Some like to upgrade to f, h, or k too.
Old 01-13-2012 | 11:06 PM
mikejones002100
Registered member

mikejones002100 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by unuzual kustum
Everything.... To atleast a b series. Some like to upgrade to f, h, or k too.
+1 hahaha...
Old 01-13-2012 | 11:09 PM
unuzual kustum
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum

Originally Posted by mikejones002100
+1 hahaha...
If you rep was on you could show me how much you REALLY care.
Old 01-13-2012 | 11:17 PM
mikejones002100
Registered member

If you rep was on you could show me how much you REALLY care.
lmao i dont even know how to turn my rep on lol..i threw some rep your way though
Old 01-13-2012 | 11:32 PM
unuzual kustum
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

Originally Posted by mikejones002100
lmao i dont even know how to turn my rep on lol..i threw some rep your way though
Yours is on but I have to wait 24 before I turn you green.
Old 01-13-2012 | 11:33 PM
mikejones002100
Registered member

Yours is on but I have to wait 24 before I turn you green.
bro i just realized i have a long time before i go green lmao..i talk way to much shit on here..i like being an asshole to assholes
Old 01-14-2012 | 01:51 AM
Snoop 95
Shoryuken!

Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95

Your power goal will determine the size of your injectors, turbo, etc. Don't base it on just psi alone. A Walbro 255 lph will suffice, as far as a fuel pump is concerned, based on what you've stated.

Your post is lacking info, state what D series you have, what kind of power you're shooting for, what size turbo you have, and what engine management your tuner is going to be tuning with.
Old 01-14-2012 | 07:27 AM
eghatch
Registered Member

eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch eghatch

Originally Posted by Silva Bullit DC
Your power goal will determine the size of your injectors, turbo, etc. Don't base it on just psi alone. A Walbro 255 lph will suffice, as far as a fuel pump is concerned, based on what you've stated.

Your post is lacking info, state what D series you have, what kind of power you're shooting for, what size turbo you have, and what engine management your tuner is going to be tuning with.
boosting a stock 93 foor door civic not looking to push anymore then 230h.im just asking if you run 7lbs on a stock d series will it hold.

an im not sure on what tuner im going to use etc like i said im looking for good power not crazy
Old 01-14-2012 | 07:28 AM
unuzual kustum
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

boosting a stock 93 foor door civic not looking to push anymore then 230h.im just asking if you run 7lbs on a stock d series will it hold.
Yes.... Depending on your turbo size.