Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Davis off road

Old 02-02-2015 | 08:56 AM
Big Sexy
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy
Default Davis off road

Does anyone have any experience with trucks from Davis Off Road on Jeff Davis? I've been eyeballing a jeep on their lot for the past week or so. I've gotten pretty mixed reviews from a lot of guys I know but it's mostly a friend of a friend told me type shit. Just curious about the quality of the stuff they sell, some of it seems high dollar for what it is.
Old 02-02-2015 | 10:26 AM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: Davis off road

Honest opinion, high mileage vehicles just with bolt on life kits/tires and wheels that you pay a premium for.
Old 02-02-2015 | 11:11 AM
Big Sexy
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

I've noticed a few high price and mileage trucks on there. The one I was looking at is around some other dealer prices for the same mileage. Most of the other wranglers I've seen are newer though.
Old 02-02-2015 | 11:24 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

If you are looking at a wrangler, tell me the details about it and price and I'll tell you if it's a good deal or not
Old 02-02-2015 | 12:02 PM
Big Sexy
liquor&cheeseburgers

Sent you a link.
Old 02-02-2015 | 12:22 PM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Big Sexy
I've noticed a few high price and mileage trucks on there. The one I was looking at is around some other dealer prices for the same mileage. Most of the other wranglers I've seen are newer though.
Sometimes they got some good deals there, just id check over everything. I like riding by there and seeing what they have whenever I get a chance.
Old 02-03-2015 | 09:02 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

The Jeep he sent me in the link is priced right and looks well built with a nice mod list. As long as it matches up in person, he would be getting a heck of a deal on it.
Old 02-08-2015 | 12:14 AM
Young L
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

the prices do tend to be on the high side not that you couldnt negotiate with them im sure. I sold them my lifted Ranger before I moved to Germany and they gave me more for it than I thought they would. Then when they posted it forsale the mark up on it wasnt really all that much more atleast in my opinion.
Old 02-11-2015 | 03:29 PM
Big Sexy
liquor&cheeseburgers

I still havent been able to check it out, might have to let it slide. Got too many irons in the fire at the moment.
Old 02-14-2015 | 12:19 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Only experience I have with them is a buddy had them install a lift kit and wheels installed on his Tundra and damaged one of his TPMS sensors when they swapped them over onto the new wheels and refused to get him a new one.