Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Advice on LS motor

Old 02-07-2003 | 06:30 PM
94lshatch
91SIHatch/95Accord

94lshatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice on LS motor

whats up peepz....new to the board, but been in the game for a while....just got a 94 hatch vx , gutted interior except dash, and dropped a 99 acura ls engine with 35,000 miles....its all stock, planning to go turbo so dont want to waste money on headers and all that, but probably will anyway.....i'm considering sellin it though and going back to a 91 hatch, what would anyone else do....i 'm think LS in a 4th gen would be way hotter, but the 5th gens just look nicer, or go B16 or GSR........decisions, decisions, either way the car willbe garaged for 6 months during the buildup process, should i go ahead and get aftermarket pistons rings, sleeve the head and block, and get ready for turbo?? any advice would be appreciated.........
Old 02-08-2003 | 09:01 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

i really am confused to what you want to do but if you sell the motor shoot me a pm haha.......id keep it in the 94 hatch and turbo charge it.......