Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Car Computer AFKFest: 8/22/09

Old 08-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Newbsauce
1.6L Elitist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts
Default Car Computer AFKFest: 8/22/09

Not sure how many of you do CarPCs (I do, which is why I got this mail), but this is milding interesting. No affiliation, just passing it on.

http://www.mp3car.com/index.php/210-...ar-meetup.html
AFKFest CarPC Show

Schedule for August 22nd Event:

9am - 11am

Morning Mobile Computing Speaker Series @ mp3Car office. Cabe Sipes, audio guru from MTV's "Pimp My Ride" and OLN's "Rock The Boat" and Mark Miller, SEMA Judge, Founder of Westminster Speed and Sound, are among the speakers. Find Directions and get a Free Ticket (required as seating is limited).

11:30am - 4pm

mp3Car BBQ and Car Computer Show at Fort McHenry, Baltimore, MD with Centrafuse, Scantool and many other companies from the mp3Car Community. See a list of confirmed attendees, find directions and get a Free Ticket

3pm

Car judging for the best of show contest and prizes awarded. Best car of the show contest - Thousands of dollars in prizes. There will be a first, second and third place prize. Prizes have been donated by mp3Car, Centrafuse, Scantool, Mo-Co-So, and Lilliput. Contest rules announced here.

4pm

mp3Car lab & Office Tour, and get a Free Ticket (required as seating is limited).

All events are free, however we ask that you get a Free Ticket for each event for planning purposes.