Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

MINT Samsung Omnia i910 for verizon with tons of Extras

Old 04-06-2010, 07:18 AM
lane
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lane has a spectacular aura aboutlane has a spectacular aura aboutlane has a spectacular aura about
Cool MINT Samsung Omnia i910 for verizon with tons of Extras

lane
poquoson
pm or call/text (757)876-5098

I have a MINT condition Samsung Omnia with a protective case and screen cover. The real screen has never been handled.No Scratches, Never Been Dropped. It comes in original box with everything that came in the original box.
HAS EXTRAS DOWNLOADED ON IT. I have installed the NEW Omnia II keyboard "swype" on it which is extremely rare. Other programs - facebook, Omarket (free app market), google maps, midomi, upgraded mobile online browser, barcode reader, tprofiler (allows you to set volume mode automatically based on time and day), throttle lock (found on motorola droid), touchtris, weather watcher, youtube, facebook IM and more.
The phone itself has excellent memory and an excellent 5 MP autofocus camera which shoots videos in the same quality as an original flip camcorder.
This phone is equipped with windows mobile 6.1 so you can sync it with a windows computer and also can use a remote desktop program to control your computer with the phone.
The phone has a built in accelerometer which can be used to switch your home screen and also can be used in applications.
The phone is GPS ready and on google maps it will show where you are located in a 500 ft diameter.
It has 16 GB of internal storage, is Wi-Fi Capable, and keeps text messaging in conversation mode.

I am looking for strictly a verizon phone, and do have cash to throw on top. This phone is for trade only unless the price is right. you can reach me by call/text (757) 876 - 5098.
let me know what you have!
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...1/P4041714.jpg
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...1/P4041716.jpg

Last edited by lane; 04-06-2010 at 07:28 AM.