Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Sites about setup

Old 02-18-2003, 03:44 PM
vbspec
Yes I race a HONDA!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec
Default Sites about setup

Do any of you guys know any good site that explane front wheel drive set ups. Like ride height, spring rate, and adjustable dampners.

Any sites will help.

My bigest consern is about adjustable dampers.

front wheel drive sites only THANX

Michael
Old 02-18-2003, 03:51 PM
lightningd
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

i don't really have much, just stuff i've learned from reading throughout. most of my knowledge of my setup has been from experience. i like the car loose, and it works really well for me. a lot of ppl think my setup is crazy, but hey, 5th in pax last time out
Old 02-20-2003, 11:32 AM
Banshee
Banned

Banshee is an unknown quantity at this point

Want a FWD setup? Download and play Live For Speed. It's a free game you can download online & its supposed to have true to life physics in racing(at least for the FWD vehicle you start with). It's very addicting to play....graphics are decent, sound is ok, but the physics and all are great...at least from my expirience with FWD cars.

The cars include a FWD car that looks like a mix between a GTi and a Focus ZX5. The other two RWD's appear to be MK3 Supra's. One is N/A, the other a turbo model.

I host servers at night and we play. It does take a lot of skill to play though!