Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Posting for Loco: Big Dog?

Old 08-29-2004, 07:08 AM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Posting for Loco: Big Dog?

So if the "big dog" of the lot is afraid to run a little V6 Probe, does that mean the Probe is the new big dog? Just asking...
Old 08-29-2004, 07:43 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Re: Posting for Loco: Big Dog?

Who's the big dog?...As of then
Old 08-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Jason R
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

a little red civic hatchback with no front bumper and an intercooler being held up by wire ties.
Old 08-29-2004, 11:38 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

lol I don't get it, he was talking a lot of shit till someone calls him out??
oh well woohoo I'm big dog now lol
Old 08-29-2004, 01:30 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

He was an assclown period.
Old 08-29-2004, 03:27 PM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

i want a piece of the probe...ill vtec all over its ass
Old 08-29-2004, 04:12 PM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nic
So if the "big dog" of the lot is afraid to run a little V6 Probe, does that mean the Probe is the new big dog? Just asking...

The "big dog" you are refering to is far from the fastest car there. And no i'm not talking about the viper....
Old 08-29-2004, 05:49 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Chris4130
The "big dog" you are refering to is far from the fastest car there. And no i'm not talking about the viper....
I love people who talk up a good game, but can't play it as good. He may want to watch out cause the next person may actually take his offer with some cash and rip his ass apart sending him home licking his wounds. That was without a doubt the biggest busted up piece of rusted shit I ever seen.
Old 08-29-2004, 05:57 PM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I love people who talk up a good game, but can't play it as good. He may want to watch out cause the next person may actually take his offer with some cash and rip his ass apart sending him home licking his wounds. That was without a doubt the biggest busted up piece of rusted shit I ever seen.
I've known Chris (the owner of the bumperless wonder) for several years now. He talks a lot, and his car is reasonably quick for what it is (not saying much but whatever). Anyway if you decide to take him up on his offer he won't race you. Trust me i've tried before... there's always an excuse... But, seriously who cares.. like i said before that car is far from the fastest one there. He just has a big mouth
Old 08-29-2004, 06:02 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by Chris4130
I've known Chris (the owner of the bumperless wonder) for several years now. He talks a lot, and his car is reasonably quick for what it is (not saying much but whatever). Anyway if you decide to take him up on his offer he won't race you. Trust me i've tried before... there's always an excuse... But, seriously who cares.. like i said before that car is far from the fastest one there. He just has a big mouth
I am not saying I plan to run him. Personally that's a waste of my gas. I am saying he will be embarrassed by someone if he chooses to run his mouth.

He seems to race cars that are slower or he talks alot of game, but when it boils down to is he is a tool. Kinda sucks seeing a bigmouth that wont even back it.Kinda makes you wonder why the guy opens it in the first place.

Quick Reply: Posting for Loco: Big Dog?