Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Import Quick 8 @ Natural Bridge this friday..

Old 07-04-2004, 04:27 PM
Jeff Taylor
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeff Taylor has a spectacular aura aboutJeff Taylor has a spectacular aura about
Default Import Quick 8 @ Natural Bridge this friday..

Anyone going?

I'm definitely racing, unless my car starts getting moody again.

Any of you AWD guys going? Chris? Joey? I need some competition!

Jeff
Old 07-04-2004, 05:21 PM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Import Quick 8 @ Natural Bridge this friday..

i would, but the wagon wont be done by then.

i can run you in the metro if you would like!
Old 07-04-2004, 07:07 PM
16g-95gsx
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Word, I'm in Fredericksburg working about 58 hours a week, so I doubt I'll be there. However I'll be back in the fall, hopefully with some new goodies, hopefully I'll give ya some good runs come then On a side note however I'm running the same boost on pump gas now, that I was on race gas when I ran my 8.02, and I also have my stutterbox, antilag, brand new tires, no lift to shift feature, ram air setup, and more small odds and ends. Add those together with my hopefully new goodies, and some race gas and I think I'll see some good things this fall . Until then give em hell for me.
Old 07-04-2004, 07:57 PM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 16g-95gsx
Word, I'm in Fredericksburg working about 58 hours a week, so I doubt I'll be there. However I'll be back in the fall, hopefully with some new goodies, hopefully I'll give ya some good runs come then On a side note however I'm running the same boost on pump gas now, that I was on race gas when I ran my 8.02, and I also have my stutterbox, antilag, brand new tires, no lift to shift feature, ram air setup, and more small odds and ends. Add those together with my hopefully new goodies, and some race gas and I think I'll see some good things this fall . Until then give em hell for me.

Old 07-04-2004, 07:59 PM
hitmanG35
Cosmo likes to blow!

hitmanG35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im going to the beach. Eventually I will make my way up there.
Old 07-05-2004, 05:31 AM
distruner

distruner is an unknown quantity at this point

I am hoping to finally get my neon down the track. We'll see if the new axles and exhaust get done. I would like to get a few miles of testing on the new tranny before I race it.
Old 07-05-2004, 06:27 AM
Jeff Taylor
Registered Member

Jeff Taylor has a spectacular aura aboutJeff Taylor has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by 16g-95gsx
On a side note however I'm running the same boost on pump gas now, that I was on race gas when I ran my 8.02, and I also have my stutterbox, antilag, brand new tires, no lift to shift feature, ram air setup, and more small odds and ends. Add those together with my hopefully new goodies, and some race gas and I think I'll see some good things this fall . Until then give em hell for me.
Awesome... I just purchased some M/T Street ET's and should have my antilag/roll control/line lock working for friday.

Jeff
Old 07-05-2004, 01:04 PM
srt4hokie
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

I'll be in Bristol otherwise I would come...
Old 07-05-2004, 01:48 PM
marshall
Registered Member

marshall has disabled reputation

Don't quite feel comfortable racing the Talon so soon after getting it going again, so I'll be driving the Lexus - hopefully with a new front mount on. Jeff can have quickest et, I want highest mph

Marshall
Old 07-05-2004, 06:56 PM
16g-95gsx
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marshall
Don't quite feel comfortable racing the Talon so soon after getting it going again, so I'll be driving the Lexus - hopefully with a new front mount on. Jeff can have quickest et, I want highest mph

Marshall
Damn I really wanna see what the talon has in her now. You put down some decent numbers previously. Cracking 11's is something to be proud of, however the new setup should be a good bit quicker I'd imagine.

I think seeing all the small odds and ends that I've done, in its current state I should be able to at least match my 8.02, this time being on pump gas, and perhaps click off a 7.9. My friend's big brother in his fraternity used to be an announcer at the local 1/8th mile track (summerduck) so I might be able to get in free there if I can ever get a day off when its test and tune night.

Quick Reply: Import Quick 8 @ Natural Bridge this friday..