Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Transfer to Lynchburg College

Old 05-01-2010 | 03:43 PM
The Guy
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts
Default Transfer to Lynchburg College

So im transferring to Lynchburg College from ODU in the fall. I will be a sophomore and majoring in Criminology. Any advice about the college or the area?
Old 05-02-2010 | 05:46 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
Default Re: Transfer to Lynchburg College

Do a quick search for "Lynchburg" in this forum. The common consensus is that Lynchburg as a whole (or as a "hole") sucks.
Old 05-02-2010 | 06:12 AM
The Guy
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts

Haha I've liked the area from what i have seen of it and the campus is beautiful. Is it the cops or lack of shit to do or something?
Old 05-02-2010 | 07:15 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by The Guy
Haha I've liked the area from what i have seen of it and the campus is beautiful. Is it the cops or lack of shit to do or something?
im sure you'll be coming into Roanoke every weekend, just like all the other Lynchburg residents.
Old 05-02-2010 | 09:49 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

For me, it's the bible thumpers...
Old 05-05-2010 | 02:50 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

So im transferring to Lynchburg College from ODU in the fall.
Have you bumped your head or something?