Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS: Couple of different things, take a look!

Old 10-21-2007, 12:40 AM
OneBadSSS
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OneBadSSS has disabled reputation
Default FS: Couple of different things, take a look!

Hey guys, I just found out that I'm going to be losing my housing allowance from the Navy for 5 months while I'm TAD to a training command in R.I. so I need to raise some greenbacks fast to cover my expenses! I have for sale:

'99-'00 Season K2 "Fat Bob" Snowboard w/ Clicker step-in binding system and K2 "Sherpa" Clicker compatible boots (size 12) - All of this equipment was used 3 times in the '99-'00 season and that's it! MINT condition! The complete setup cost me $1200 but I'm only looking to get $500 for it and I'll throw in a snowboard bag for free!

'04 Rollerblade "Alpha" aggressive skates (size 12) - These skates are brand new, never used! I bought them a few years back with the intention of getting back into skating and just never did. I'll throw in a free skate co. duffel bag and a brand new Pro-Tec skate helmet! Paid $200 for the skates plus another $100 for the bag and helmet, just looking for $200 for the skates!

Sony PSP handheld video game system - My girlfriend bought this for me for my birthday in july and I've only used it one time! It's in MINT condition and I'll throw in Metal Gear: Portable Ops, a metal protective case and a 32MB Sony memory stick (all worth $100) for free! Price is $170 new, sell this one for $150 w/ the extras!

3/4 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring - I bought this when I was deployed in '06 for a girl I'm no longer with. I purchased it in Israel which is the Diamond capital of the world and it comes with a genuine IDE (Israeli Diamond Exchange) lab certificate that documents all of the stone's features! The stone is a .78 carat, VVS2 clarity, H color Princess cut (square) and it's in a custom made 18K white gold cathedral setting with a diamond chip on either side of the main mount for accents. The ring is beautiful and it's one of a kind. I paid $4000 for it and I'd like to get $3000 for it.

All prices include PayPal fees if not paying cash, so please don't try to lowball me because I'm already selling all of this stuff at a loss! If interested in any of these items, please PM me, thanks!