Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

The Nautilus Run Charity BBQ // Swap meet // Car Show // Sunday June 29th@1:00pm

Old 05-15-2008, 11:35 AM
PSM-04-STi
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PSM-04-STi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Nautilus Run Charity is Post Poned

Looking at Oct. 4th or 5th trying to get feed back from some people on what would work for them
www.NautilusRun.com
www.NautilusRun.com/forums

Last edited by PSM-04-STi; 08-07-2008 at 12:23 AM. Reason: title change
Old 05-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Nautilus Run Charity BBQ // Swap meet // Car Show // Sunday June 29th@1:00pm

you should of kept it strictly subarus. now a bunch of gay cobalt, civic, ae86, yaris, etc owners will show up.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:10 PM
drunkard
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard
Default Re: The Nautilus Run Charity BBQ // Swap meet // Car Show // Sunday June 29th@1:00pm

Originally Posted by intence
you should of kept it strictly subarus. now a bunch of gay cobalt, civic, ae86, yaris, etc owners will show up.
Sort of like the VT meet. Lots of uber cars out there.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:47 PM
PSM-04-STi
Registered Member

It's a charity bbq, I think it will be ok
Old 05-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

ok cool.

just make sure NX2KDET doesnt show up with his rice mobile and fake brides.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:41 AM
csullivan
Registered Member

csullivan has disabled reputation

Get someone to edit your website. First line was "Well if you don't what the The Nautilus Run is, well I guess you just don't know. "

I stopped reading there. If you present it like an ignorant ricer, that's who's going to show up. And I promise you if that's the majority of your crowd, there will be several state troopers along whatever route you pick looking to ruin your day.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:26 AM
PSM-04-STi
Registered Member

I Fail(but my buddy is the one doing it and I've already asked him 5 times to fix it)

Well you should also read this thread as well, as there is no driving portion at this event.

You Fail
Old 05-17-2008, 05:32 AM
csullivan
Registered Member

csullivan has disabled reputation

if it makes you feel better to toss out some witty "you fail" bullshit, that's great.

I know there's no driving fuckwad, how the fuck are you going to get to the park for the CAR show? going to walk?

I'm just trying to help and offer suggestions.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:15 AM
PSM-04-STi
Registered Member

Originally Posted by csullivan
And I promise you if that's the majority of your crowd, there will be several state troopers along whatever route you pick looking to ruin your day.
I'm sorry I just figured you stop reading altogether , but this appears to me as you thining we were doing a drive.

but this line comes to mind
Originally Posted by PSM-04-STi
when:June 29th@1:00pm. All are welcome, this is a family friendly event. STUPIDITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
So by all means I welcome the State troopers to ruin the day of these people
Old 05-17-2008, 06:58 AM
OSSHWA
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

Originally Posted by intence
haha, damn skippy.

Sounds fun, if im not busy that day, I might come.

Quick Reply: The Nautilus Run Charity BBQ // Swap meet // Car Show // Sunday June 29th@1:00pm