Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any steelers fans?

Old 09-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Johnny Bravo
DayCrew© Dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any steelers fans?

lookin for some fans of the black and gold in the 757 :-D

any place to go watch games?
Old 09-18-2005, 07:17 PM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Re: Any steelers fans?

Old 09-18-2005, 07:43 PM
tie fitr
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Big Steeler fan here. We have Sunday ticket here and usually have people over to watch the games here.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:04 AM
Uncle Tattoo
yeah tip assist!

Uncle Tattoo Uncle Tattoo Uncle Tattoo Uncle Tattoo Uncle Tattoo Uncle Tattoo Uncle Tattoo Uncle Tattoo Uncle Tattoo Uncle Tattoo Uncle Tattoo

im originally from pittsburgh, but im not really a steelers fan, or football fan for that matter. but i have some friends that are. i think that theres a bar cant remember the name of it, but its in the plaza on the corner of Jefferson and Denbigh that plays the steelers games. not sure if they do anymore, but last year they did a couple times.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:03 AM
tie fitr
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by bb4prelude
im originally from pittsburgh, but im not really a steelers fan, or football fan for that matter. but i have some friends that are. i think that theres a bar cant remember the name of it, but its in the plaza on the corner of Jefferson and Denbigh that plays the steelers games. not sure if they do anymore, but last year they did a couple times.
That's RJ's. It used to be a Steelers bar, and I think there are still quite a few fans that go there, but it is the smokiest place you will ever go. If your a smoker I guess it doesn't matter, but if your not it's almost unbearable.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:16 AM
Johnny Bravo
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

< not a smoker.

I gotta find something haha.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:29 AM
Twelvz
Registered member

Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz

Tango's Tavern: 4668 Pembroke Blvd. Va.Beach

Every Sunday. Crowd is awesome in there very friendlly, food is actually pretty good too. Almost like being at the game with that many people rooting for the same team
Old 09-19-2005, 09:39 AM
Johnny Bravo
DayCrew© Dude

saweet.

I just might have to show up.
Old 09-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Twelvz
Registered member

Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz

Originally Posted by aflancerdude
saweet.
I just might have to show up.
ah crap your from Yorktown...
I can't do it to you then, if you were in VB I would have though lol

...it's a Brown's Bar. Though steelers fans show up when we play one another. You know how it is between Browns/Steelers fans; respect when they play each other, root for them when they play the Ravens, hope they loose when they play everyone else lol
Old 09-19-2005, 12:48 PM
koreandragn
SuperNeon

koreandragn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Twelvz
ah crap your from Yorktown...
I can't do it to you then, if you were in VB I would have though lol

...it's a Brown's Bar. Though steelers fans show up when we play one another. You know how it is between Browns/Steelers fans; respect when they play each other, root for them when they play the Ravens, hope they loose when they play everyone else lol
Gotta say, when the Brown's were gone for those few years, alot of the locals became Steelers fans.

Quick Reply: Any steelers fans?