Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Here's a good idea

Old 08-11-2004 | 02:17 PM
Banned

1234567 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Here's a good idea

Today while i was on my way back from Richmond i decided to stop in Fredricksburg to grab some burger king. Well who did i see non other the 6sdpeg with a pile of approx 7-10 whoppers in front of him and it looked as if he had already crushed another 5 or 6. Now let me get to the point. While it is not uncommon to see people with there 200hp 19ftlb hondas removing there back seats thinking this is somehow going to make up for less then ideal amount of torque. I saw something in 6spdeg's car however that did catch my eye. Instead of removing the back seats this guy removed his front seats to make room for his gigantic belly. I couldnt believe what I was seeing then, upon closer inspection i could actually see that the horn button had been relocated to the ceiling so that the horn would not be constantly honking.
Old 08-11-2004 | 02:27 PM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Here's a good idea

soooooo, what exactly is your "good idea".
Old 08-11-2004 | 02:30 PM
Hayashi
Banned

Hayashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Shut the fuck up. asshole... go somewhere with this... seriously. his car... not yours.... if you wanted to give him that idea.. why didn't you tell him. we really don't care.
Old 08-11-2004 | 02:32 PM
HORNY4ZORNY
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

Originally Posted by Hayashi
Shut the fuck up. asshole... go somewhere with this... seriously. his car... not yours.... if you wanted to give him that idea.. why didn't you tell him. we really don't care.
damn someone has there panites in a wad. pull them out of your ass and chill out
Old 08-11-2004 | 02:32 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

this thread sucks..

or maybe it's just the whole entire nova forum
Old 08-11-2004 | 02:36 PM
deeseetoo
NO MA'AM

deeseetoo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slimstajimsta5
this thread sucks..

or maybe it's just the whole entire nova forum
sorry man, but if you go on dragva and check out other regional forums besides your home turf, you sir are a loser.
Old 08-11-2004 | 02:37 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

i will never be a loser. i'm so cool that i represent all of VA which means i can read any forum i want because i'm that cool.

Cool = not a loser
Me=cool
So me=not a loser

get it? got it? good?
Old 08-11-2004 | 02:39 PM
I_am_longitude
MEOWIN ALL NIGHT!

I_am_longitude is an unknown quantity at this point

so wats the point about this thread?
Old 08-11-2004 | 02:39 PM
Hayashi
Banned

Hayashi is an unknown quantity at this point

People are making gay THREADS maybe we should make some HUH?
Old 08-11-2004 | 02:40 PM
silent_thoughts
the mod with the bod

silent_thoughts has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slimstajimsta5
i will never be a loser. i'm so cool that i represent all of VA which means i can read any forum i want because i'm that cool.

Cool = not a loser
Me=cool
So me=not a loser

get it? got it? good?

bwahahaha u have a wennie in your mouth! bwahaha

Quick Reply: Here's a good idea