Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Is it just me or is Williamson Rd. a joke anymore?

Old 05-23-2005 | 09:31 AM
2002BLGT
Banned

2002BLGT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is it just me or is Williamson Rd. a joke anymore?

I was out there just about all night Saturday night , then everyone that was supposed to be racing headed over to the Walmart in Bonsack to meet up , a bunch of guys that had tried to start some crap with me and my boys from down in Bedford roll over there and then its go to Kroger (parking lot hopping ) = NO FUN .....all this smack talking , nobody racing , bunch of crap talking about wanting to run for $500 bucks , then it comes down to $100 bucks , but yet nobody can answer me when I was asked who would hold the money to make sure I didn't get robbed out of it , especially when a buddy was putting up the $100 for me , then I say ok $100 bucks , from a dead stop , all of a sudden nobody wants to race anymore, where I am from if you intend on racing you come prepared to run under any condition , especially if I am the one thats gonna be starting all the crap talking about wanting to run in the first place ......Moral of this story , dont talk crap about someone elses car if you have a KNOWN slower car ......dont talk about running for money unless you have money ....if you are not prepared to race , dont try to race .....if you are spraying come out and say you are spraying , its not that big a deal since everyones doing it now a days ....if you are or know of Nezir from Salem (97 red cobra) , Timmy (98 red trans am ) , tell them if they really wanna run (their own cars not their buddies car like the other night after an hour of saying he was gonna beat me thats for Nezir ) they can come to the Walmart in Bedford any night , someone there will be glad to call me ....and next time Nezir wants to call me ( a white guy ) a NI%%er , he needs to think twice before I show up with a few ( black guys ) , seemed like when my other boys got there the crap talking stopped , I guess these guys thought I came to Roanoke alone ....guess again ....next time I come to Williamson I hope someones actually doing something besides running their lips....
Old 05-23-2005 | 09:45 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
Default Re: Is it just me or is Williamson Rd. a joke anymore?

I hate to tell you, but Williamson Road has always been a joke...
Old 05-23-2005 | 10:00 AM
2002BLGT
Banned

2002BLGT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cosmo

It wasn't ten years ago when I was 17 .....back in the days when Pro Pony was open where the xtreme 4x4 place is at ....everyone could be found there , and street racing was a nightly occasion , not a once a month thing like it is now ......
Old 05-23-2005 | 10:03 AM
gonzoe00
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Cosmo
You said it right !
Old 05-23-2005 | 10:07 AM
Turblowedneon
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

Yeah I was really hopin to win some money man, Damn.

"you cant run that guy in the camaro He has got at least 100 grand under the hood of that car"
Old 05-23-2005 | 10:08 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by 2002BLGT
It wasn't ten years ago when I was 17 .....back in the days when Pro Pony was open where the xtreme 4x4 place is at ....everyone could be found there , and street racing was a nightly occasion , not a once a month thing like it is now ......
I don't know. I graduated high school in '91 (yes, I know I'm old...) and it sucked then. At least once or twice a year I go down there on a weekend just for the hell of it. I have never seen any improvement. Back in my motorcycle days we used to go out there pretty frequently, but it was always a joke to me. These days it's just wall to wall ricers. I honestly think if Williamson Road flooded, you could walk from one end to the other stepping on the roof of riced-out cars and never get your feet wet.
Old 05-23-2005 | 10:13 AM
Turblowedneon
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 2002BLGT
I agree the first time i went to willamson was on a fridaynight and two built ass mustangs were sitting in front of me at a light. they both were running straight up slicks. they busted ass when the light turned green."ahhhhh i miss those days. Crusin while listing to dr dre. lol
Old 05-23-2005 | 10:18 AM
KnowForever
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
I agree the first time i went to willamson was on a fridaynight and two built ass mustangs were sitting in front of me at a light. they both were running straight up slicks. they busted ass when the light turned green."ahhhhh i miss those days. Crusin while listing to dr dre. lol
you know you were really listening to vanilla ice....
Old 05-23-2005 | 10:26 AM
Turblowedneon
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DeadEvoVIII
you know you were really listening to vanilla ice....
at least i didnt dance to it. muahh ha ha ah
or MC hammer. I know your roots
Old 05-23-2005 | 10:31 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch, or a mile...."

Quick Reply: Is it just me or is Williamson Rd. a joke anymore?