Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fender Rolling

Old 03-04-2008 | 04:58 PM
JashGTP

JashGTP has disabled reputation
Default Fender Rolling

Does anyone know any shops that offer this service or anyone with a fender roller?

TIA

Crazy Coilover...im not rubbing currently but i am on my stock 16X6 inch wheels.. 18x8 will be installed soon and most likely will rub so i am trying to avoid this.

Please dont say baseball bat of rubber mallet and heat gun.
But if it comes down to it i might just have to

Pic
Old 03-05-2008 | 05:43 PM
mightyjoecivic
Registered member

mightyjoecivic has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fender Rolling

if your talking about the inside of the fender to stop it from cutting the tire, just take a metal baseball bat and start bending. Thats fender rolling for you, it will cost you probably a grand total of about an hour to do all four.

Edit: I just actually read the rest of your post......so go ahead and get that bat we talked about! LOL

Last edited by mightyjoecivic; 03-05-2008 at 05:45 PM. Reason: reading owns me...
Old 03-05-2008 | 06:26 PM
Harold_Fastwake
mmmmmm

Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake

yeah, I need to do the same. Thinking of doing the baseball bat method since it would be at least $50 a fender for rolling.
Old 03-05-2008 | 06:32 PM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

You could always do the baseball bat rubber mallet and heat gun
Old 03-05-2008 | 06:58 PM
Shaminii
My dick is tan.

Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii

If you need a baseball bat, you should come to my work and buy some baseball bats. I work at Dick's. ^.~
Old 03-05-2008 | 07:21 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Be careful doing it. Inexperience is a good way to crack the paint off the edge.
Old 03-07-2008 | 09:41 AM
Cozilla

Cozilla is an unknown quantity at this point

make sure you work very slowly and heat the paint up good before hand or you will crack the paint and you dont want to do that....

colin
Old 03-07-2008 | 09:46 AM
WishIHadaSilvia
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I've become pretty fond of the BFH method. You have to have good aim though, haha.
Old 03-07-2008 | 09:48 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Fuck rolling fenders, just cut that lip out completly
Old 03-07-2008 | 09:56 AM
S2K_Guy
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

We should all throw down and rent the tools and all do it together one afternoon.

Quick Reply: Fender Rolling