Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

New VA Rides Car Meet!

Old 03-14-2011, 03:54 PM
RCE EATR
giggity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR
Default New VA Rides Car Meet!

UPDATE

VA Rides has a new location!! check out the thread with updated info here.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=391617

New meet this year! Convenient location. Approval from law enforcement. Over 900 open parking spots. Check it out and invite your friends!

VA Rides Car Meet

EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT AT 9PM - Starting March 26, 2011 until the fall.

Directions - Take I95 to exit 133 towards Warrenton. At the 3rd traffic light, turn left into the lot. Its across route 17 from Pizza Hut and East Coast.

Located less than a mile from Interstate 95, Mcdonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Wendys, Pizza Hut, as well as several gas stations, the route 17 commuter lot in south Stafford is a perfect location. With OVER 900 open parking spaces, the lot is plenty large for a car meet. Initially meeting in the back portion of the lot, we will spread as the size of the meet increases.

Here's a few pics.

We have been speaking with local law enforcement, and they are fine with us having a meet at this location as long as we are not stupid. Therefore some common sense rules need to be followed.

NO speeding through the lot.
NO burnouts
NO donuts
NO excessive noise (revving motors, loud music, etc)
NO drugs
NO alcohol
NO weapons
NO fighting

Remember if we want this meet to last, we need to be smart. So follow the rules. Throw away trash in a trash can and not in the lot. Don’t drive crazy leaving the lot, so it doesn’t reflect poorly on us. We want as many cars as possible, but we don’t need one or a small group of people ruining it for everyone else. While there will most likely not be a cop at the meet at all times, at any time there may be an officer in the parking lot. One or more may come by to check things out, but no one has to worry as long as we are behaving. If you do anything stupid, you can expect repercussions. And this will need to be a somewhat self-governed meet. If someone is doing anything stupid, by all means tell them to stop. Don’t be a jerk, but just tell them to really think about if they want to ruin it for everyone. Also, VA Rides does not condone street racing so please do not attempt to set up races at the meet.

We also plan on helping out the community with things such as a canned food collection, a toys for tots cruise, donations to local charities, etc. There also is a donation box on the premises in the front lot that we encourage people to donate to. No one is obligated to do any of these things, but it’s nice to do and will help keep good relations with the community. More details on giving back to the community will be announced at a later time.

We understand there is another local car meet, however VA Rides has decided to part ways with REV-X. The meet had many good characteristics, but also several negative ones. (location relative to main roads, certain policies in force, etc). We wish them the best, but have decided to organize a new VA Rides Meet for Saturday nights.

Last edited by RCE EATR; 04-09-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:26 PM
BathSaltStarbux
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux
Default Re: New VA Rides Car Meet!

va rides? as in that website that lasted a hole six months?
Old 03-14-2011, 04:55 PM
RCE EATR
giggity

RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR

Va rides has been active on facebook. There have been meets, cruises, days at the track, etc.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:29 PM
laserspeeddemon
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

POOOOOOOF!

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 03-15-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:32 PM
laserspeeddemon
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Poof

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 03-15-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:34 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
So everyone needs to know the REAL story about what's going on.

Jeff (aka RCE EATR) was on the board of REV-X. Jeff was fully aware that REV-X is a anit-street racing/anti-reckless driving organization. I assumed it was common sense that he would be expected as a board member to be responsible when driving. I was wrong, in December he posted a video of him driving from 65 mph to 140 mph on I-95.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbSX0qbRLJk& We discussed the video, is role and what I expected of him as a board member. I told him he can't be a board member and drive like that. We have built a trust relationship with local law enforcement in which it is understood that we are mature, adults that aren't the ones are out street racing and doing stupid stuff like in this video I did not punish him in any way. I just told him to stop doing it. He would have to chose driving like a fool or being a board member on REV-X. Nevertheless, within days this video of popped up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOEmqyoq5ZY& I knew what I had to do, but I checked with our corporate sponsor and they said he had to be removed from the leadership.

Jeff threw the biggest fit. The first thing he did was try to throw his friends under the bus. He tried to throw religion in my face. He tried to leverage other people by pointing out their flaws. He took his friend from the REV-X board with him and said he was going to start his own meet. Pretty much he didn't get his way and said "I'm going take my ball and play somewhere else." Which is what they are doing here.

BTW just be aware. These guys are not following their own rules. Here is a picture of Jeff's car, notice the plates are still in this picture

Here is a video of him street racing, last weekend after the meet, which they tested out on Saturday. While I was out of town. The low-blow was he chose to do it on the weekend that I was out of town, spending time with my in-law to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of my brother-in-laws murder.

Go to 0:15, notice the same pic except the plates are blurred.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe5F8CP1fFg& This meet will NOT last, they are doing the same stupid stuff that has gotten every meet in Fredericksburg/Stafford to get shutdown. They DO NOT have the police cooperation (trust me I checked). They do not have teams in place to make sure the trash is picked up at the end of the meets, etc.

In my honest opinion, this should be moved to SPO so where VA Driven can do what it does best. Expose the fools for what the really are.
Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
Another update:

VA Rides is not owned by Jeff, since VA Rides and REV-X has been working together for over a year I called the founder of VA Rides, he was not fully aware of this situation and he even confirmed coming to REV-X's kickoff event on April 30th... which is at the same time as VA Rides event.

Jeff is using VA Rides as his personal weapon to get back at me and REV-X.

Well, you two retards should be happier than a pig in shit.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:10 PM
RCE EATR
giggity

lol oh sean.

revx was dying out last year. there were reasons people stopped coming. this new meet is at a better location and working with law enforcement we wont get kicked out.

i talked to the va rides founder last year and he was talking about revx dying out and wanting to start up the aik meets again. then i talked to him earlier this year and he told me hes been out of the scene for a while and that i was the one "running va rides at the moment". i talked to him about setting up a new meet and he was fully aware of not going to revx anymore.

as for va rides being a personal weapon against you... really? lol. the bottom line is people went to revx bc it was the only spot to meet around where we have permission. some people liked it, some people didnt. it was way out of the way, but it was a big lot. still a lot of people didnt like the meet. theyd rather drive up to springfield or manassas or down to richmond than go there. this new meet is where cops dont have a problem with us being. its in an even bigger lot. its right by the interstate. and its right by several food and gas places. its just a plain better spot. and if people dont drive stupid at the meet or do stupid things, then it will last.

and as for my involvement with revx. yes you did kick me off of the leadership team and suspend me. i didnt throw my friends under the bus. just figured id tell you that you kicking me off for driving fast or stupid was just that. stupid. out of the 4 guys on the leadership team with you, 3 of us have videos just like i do. and the one that doesnt drives a camry, but guess what.. in that video racing the boosted g35, he was there at the spot watching with everyone else. no one who comes to car meets like this drive perfect and a lot drive a lot worse than myself. what we do in our personal life shoudlnt affect going to meets. i didnt care that i was kicked off of the leadership team. i just thought it was dumb to single me out. and after you had the meeting with the other leaders behind my back and YOU decided to suspend me, i thought that was just childish. whats crazzzzzzzzzzzzy though is myself and others had already decided to start a new meet a while back. its just a coincidence that you happened to suspend me before it happened lol.

and as for the test meet this past weekend. i wasnt the one that originally set it up. that was another person. i just went to see how it would work. i didnt want to go until we got the ok from the police (which we did recently). but we went, had a good time with about 15 cars, and there were no problems. and dont act like it was a "low blow" having the meet while you were gone. how the hell am i supposed to know youd be out of town? let alone for the reason you said.

anyway this can get move to spo if the mods want. idc i just posted it on here to let people know about it.

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Well, you two retards should be happier than a pig in shit.
hahahah im just ready for the season of car meets

Last edited by RCE EATR; 03-14-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:54 PM
laserspeeddemon
Registered Member

poooof

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 03-15-2011 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:03 PM
RCE EATR
giggity

That's not throwing them under the bus, it's pointing out facts. The reason 2/3 of them aren't going to revx anymore is bc they think you suspending me was dumb bc they, as well as many others that used to go to revx, have the same kinds of stuff online lol
Old 03-14-2011, 09:13 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I just neg rep'd someone in this thread

Quick Reply: New VA Rides Car Meet!