Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

3M Clearshield

Old 03-19-2007 | 03:10 PM
pumpedva
Registered Member

pumpedva has disabled reputation
Default 3M Clearshield

Before I install my new bumper I was thinking about having that 3M put on it, whats the best place around to get this installed?
Old 03-19-2007 | 03:13 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: 3M Clearshield

PM Kevin or Terry, they should know. I have it on my red car, but that was done on the west coast.
Old 03-19-2007 | 09:29 PM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Nobody locally...lol
I will PM you a place
but its far
Old 03-19-2007 | 09:50 PM
cobra29svt
95cobra/95gsx/99cbr

cobra29svt is on a distinguished road

There is a place in chester but i cant think of the name of his shop. It is off exit 58 on 95, over there by Hill Pheonix.
Old 03-20-2007 | 03:15 AM
SlowGhost
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

There is a guy in 757 that can help you out! Try posting there.
Old 03-20-2007 | 03:17 AM
Young L
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

My dealership got a company that comes in and does it. Ill find out who and let you know tonight.
Old 03-20-2007 | 04:00 AM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

i think VST does it for local dealerships. virginia solar tinting on hull street Rd. i have seen some of their clear work and it looked good to me.
Old 03-20-2007 | 06:38 AM
pumpedva
Registered Member

pumpedva has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Godzilla
Nobody locally...lol
I will PM you a place
but its far

nobody around here for anything lol
Old 03-21-2007 | 04:07 PM
onepointone
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

theres a guy at my dealership that does a DAMN good job on our cars (lexus). ill ask him tomorrow if hed be willing to do it on the side. we can produce the 3m sheets for your car at our dealership.
Old 03-26-2007 | 01:11 PM
mysteryguest
Registered Member

mysteryguest is on a distinguished road

I did mine myself. Ordered the kit at Rockblocker.com. I did it when the car had less than 5k on it. The car now has over 60k miles on it and the bumpers, mirrors, and hood look great. Two or three rocks did get hit hard enough to indent the bumper cover, but it did not penetrate the material.

It wasn't that hard to install. Like window tint.