Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stock or Modified paint job?

Old 10-08-2011, 10:44 AM
trickyricky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky
Default Stock or Modified paint job?

I need to get the car touched up in a couple of spots. The previous owner did mention that SOM painted it, called something like battleship gray... I wanted to know if it is something that they recognize... Not too familiar with VAB, didn't want to go searching if they didn't do it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	integra 3.jpg
Views:	722
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	127279  
Old 10-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Dillweed
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed
Default Re: Stock or Modified paint job?

Originally Posted by trickyricky
I need to get the car touched up in a couple of spots. The previous owner did mention that SOM painted it, called something like battleship gray... I wanted to know if it is something that they recognize... Not too familiar with VAB, didn't want to go searching if they didn't do it.
So. . . what is the point of this thread?
Old 10-08-2011, 10:56 AM
PicovAndropov
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default lol

I'm guessing it was to avoid calling them and potentially hoping one of their employees will post on here saying "Yes we carry that color" O.P little did you realize that your paint might be a different shade. This thread was an epic fail and you need to go to the shop with your batmobile and see if they can paint it.

Another thing you could have done is:
1. Go to your web browser
2. Type in "www.Google.com" in the url
3. Type in "Stock or modified"
4. When the search comes up, there will be this thing called a phone number. Dial it and your questions will be answered.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:26 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by trickyricky
was the previous owners name Rob ?

if so we did paint it....and we can fix what needs to be fixed on it. Its most likely the same car as Ive never seen another 4 dr grey integra like this.

The car did not have those wheels on it the last time I saw it, and it was a few years ago. shoot me a pm, call the shop or stop by so you can tell us what your looking to get done.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:17 PM
trickyricky

trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
was the previous owners name Rob ?

if so we did paint it....and we can fix what needs to be fixed on it. Its most likely the same car as Ive never seen another 4 dr grey integra like this.

The car did not have those wheels on it the last time I saw it, and it was a few years ago. shoot me a pm, call the shop or stop by so you can tell us what your looking to get done.
LOL! Here is the point of the thread, just a little patience, truly a dying virtue.

The car had SIs when I bought. PM sent, thank you! And thank you all for all those wonderful pieces of timeless advice, where would humanity be with out you?
Old 10-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Dillweed
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed
Default Re: lol

Originally Posted by skateviktor
I'm guessing it was to avoid calling them and potentially hoping one of their employees will post on here saying "Yes we carry that color" O.P little did you realize that your paint might be a different shade. This thread was an epic fail and you need to go to the shop with your batmobile and see if they can paint it.

4. When the search comes up, there will be this thing called a phone number. Dial it and your questions will be answered.
OMG turn your rep on. I'm in love of your captivating "Google it" approach.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Gen_Crunchytoes
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by Dillweed
OMG turn your rep on. I'm in love of your captivating "Google it" approach.
haha

Last edited by Gen_Crunchytoes; 10-08-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Gen_Crunchytoes
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by skateviktor

also. failed attempt at telling someone "google it asshole" is failed
Old 10-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Dillweed
Registered Member

and he's red'ed.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:44 PM
PicovAndropov
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by Crnchy wen Blac
also. failed attempt at telling someone "google it asshole" is failed

mike that's besides the point-.-

Quick Reply: Stock or Modified paint job?