Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

i think im going to take off my tint......

Old 04-27-2007, 02:12 PM
itskid
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
itskid has disabled reputation
Default i think im going to take off my tint......

man im so fucking depressed. cops love pulling me over and i stay getting a ticket for my tint. i dont usually get pulled over for my tint, but when i do they love taking out that meter....
i love my tint.. i really dont want to take it down.. but should i?.. its 20% or should i just get to the legal.. my car is a all black int and ext. GLI.
i usualy get pulled over for no plates in the front.. or registration exp. but i fixed all of that.. i think if i get pulled over one more time and get a tint ticket its going down.. or should i jsut take it down all the way.. man i see so many cars on the streets with illegal tint and it pisses me off cuz ive had it for a year now.. and been getting tickets for it for the last 6 months..
have any of you guys gone through this? should i just take it down..? i feel if i do im downgrading my car.. like taking out my 18s for some 16s or something.. or taking out my CIA for a shortram. i dunno.......
Old 04-27-2007, 02:43 PM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: i think im going to take off my tint......

lololol. your car sounds like it sucks and you sound like a little crying baby. you're shit is illegal and you know it, deal with it.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:47 PM
LBizBoy
the dude

LBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to behold

your not the only person on this planet bag of douche. Follow the rules and you wont get harassed. and like he said, stop your crying.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:52 PM
itskid
Registered Member

its hard to let go of the tint man. can anyone back me up? has anyone put on the legal? is it really 50/35? i think im going to. thanks for the flame. not needed.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:04 PM
drunkard
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

go to an optometrist and have then sign a form that allows you to use tinted windows.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:20 PM
itskid
Registered Member

i thought about that, but is that legal in VA? anyone have info on that? ... thanks.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:23 PM
drunkard
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Talked to a police officer at a meet and he said it was ok. Havent looked at the form or anything. I had to remove my tint because it measured 16% when I got busted. Plus living 2 miles from the police station didnt help either.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Colt45
notched

Colt45 will become famous soon enough

I took my 20% tint off after a couple of tickets and never was bothered by the cops again. And I could actually see traffic better and pedestrians walking in the crosswalks without the tinted windows.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:32 PM
Streetprojectz
Registered Member

Streetprojectz is an unknown quantity at this point

when i was younger i use to get beat up routinely for the tint. now i never get messed with dont know why. va tint law is 50% fronts and 35% in the rear. i have all my familys cars tinted 35% all the way around and they never get any tickets.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:56 PM
nitch
Registered Member

nitch has disabled reputation

When I got pulled over one time in 2003 the State Boy pulled out the meter and checked my tint as well thinking he was going to ticket me for that along with the speeding ticket. Well my tint is legal and I think he may have done it because my interior and exterior is black also and it makes the tint look dark. Especially at night. If you keep getting pulled for it, I would make it legal. It is still going to look dark. Believe me.

Quick Reply: i think im going to take off my tint......