Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

AA Motorsports

Old 05-30-2008, 08:14 PM
SLOW SOL
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLOW SOL has disabled reputation
Thumbs up AA Motorsports

So I went to AA Motorsports to get my famous Ricer Hood Pins installed(Aerocatch). But Unfortunately I was told by another company that they could do it, So i took my car to them and after taking a look they decided they couldnt do it and it wouldnt work on my Del Sol. They recommeneded I try the NRG Carbon/Locking hood pins. So I purchased a set and took my car back to have them install it. After cutting a hole in my hood, They said it couldnt be done because of the angle/blah,blah,blah,etc. And wouldnt even install the second one just so it would be normal looking (instead of having one hood pin on my car that doesnt even work) otherwise they would have to charge me. To make a long story short I took my car to AA Motorsports and they installed the Aerocatch hood pins Without any problems. Great people and a great shop. Even broke in the new AWD Dyno while I was there. Since the install i returned and did a little more workand once again they did a great job, I would definitely recommend this shop to others.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:52 PM
atifsays
|OoOo|oOoO|

atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays
Default Re: AA Motorsports

This is what I like to hear... Lets get your baby ready for a few days at the track before the seasons over!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 10:55 PM
jpick_aap_cpp
CPL Us Army

jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation

good stuff!
Old 06-01-2008, 07:56 PM
SLOW SOL
Registered member

Went back again on Saturday and we made the Password JDM Carbon Fiber Intake for a DC5/EP3 work on my Del Sol K-Swap. Great work once again. Intake looks and sounds great. The Dyno is next
Old 06-02-2008, 07:01 PM
atifsays
|OoOo|oOoO|

atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays

Originally Posted by SLOW SOL
Went back again on Saturday and we made the Password JDM Carbon Fiber Intake for a DC5/EP3 work on my Del Sol K-Swap. Great work once again. Intake looks and sounds great. The Dyno is next
Jesus Christ was your intake obnoxious... also redid all your radiator stuff and thermostat!!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:03 PM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

pics? And what was the other shop that couldnt put the nrg locks on? I had locks on mine, with the angle back in the 90's, they suck!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:19 PM
atifsays
|OoOo|oOoO|

I won't name names, but here are a few pics!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:25 PM
atifsays
|OoOo|oOoO|

Heres the pics of the hood pins and the intake.. Enjoy =)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	hoodpins.JPG
Views:	161
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	49690   Click image for larger version

Name:	intake1.JPG
Views:	155
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	49691   Click image for larger version

Name:	intake2.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	49692  
Old 06-03-2008, 06:13 AM
SLOW SOL
Registered member

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
pics? And what was the other shop that couldnt put the nrg locks on? I had locks on mine, with the angle back in the 90's, they suck!
No names will be given out right now. The Aerocatch fit perfect, even at an angle, They make the hole big enough (up and down almost shaped like an egg lol) for it to be at an angle and still make it through the pin. We could have made the NRG fit but we would have had to make a custom bracket for it to lock to when you turn the key but i didnt really want that. I guess im just a ricer.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:42 AM
RAW RHD
AA MOTORSPORTS FTMFW

RAW RHD has disabled reputation

thanks for the good word john

Quick Reply: AA Motorsports