Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I Need Help!!

Old 03-15-2003, 10:19 PM
ProbeGT-ZE
I <3 Hikki Chan!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE
Default I Need Help!!

hey guys...here's my situation...back in november i sold my '95 talon tsi to a performance shop out here...thinking they'd immediately register and re-title the car under their name...well recently i received a letter telling me that i have to pay personal property tax on that car...so obviously they haven't done anything about the title or registration yet...unfortunately they still have the title to the car...and now, for my question...

so..does anybody know...what i could do about getting the car back? or whatever?
Old 03-15-2003, 10:22 PM
ricecop757

ricecop757 is an unknown quantity at this point

run away to texas, change ur name..forget about the car lol
LSPinoy
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

well if u owned it up until a certain time(lets say mid year)...i believe the state of virginia can back tax u personally for last year even though it was changed over like the last month of 2002
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

did you keep the liscence plates? if so you just turn them in and tell them you sold the car and unregister it from your name
Old 03-15-2003, 10:43 PM
ProbeGT-ZE
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE
Default ehh

no i didn't keep the plates...now what?
Old 03-15-2003, 10:48 PM
LSPinoy
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

did u read what i posted? lol that might help a little
Old 03-16-2003, 04:49 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

go up to whatever shop it is you sold th car to and try and retrieve the plates. if that doesnt work goto the dmv and explain the situation and find out what you have to do in order to unregister the car without them
Old 03-17-2003, 09:51 PM
thelastmirage
Banned

thelastmirage is an unknown quantity at this point

I had problems like that with my two old cars. they told me that I had to de-register the car out of my name.
Old 03-18-2003, 06:14 AM
IC x Prince
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

.44 cal revolver...put it in your mouth and pull the trigger.
Old 03-30-2003, 07:30 PM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

you cant just go to dmv and get another copy? i mean technically its still your car... then you could report it stolen. hehe