Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Want to Paint my Civic...Need Shop in 757

Old 07-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Crazy Russian
Azerbajan, Baku

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crazy Russian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Want to Paint my Civic...Need Shop in 757

hey,

looking for a bodyshop that will paint my civic. I dont really want to spend a lot of money and Maco do not do 2 stage paint. it cost way too much. Can anyone suggest a reasonable priced shops in the 757?
Old 07-15-2005, 08:05 PM
02StratusSE

02StratusSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Want to Paint my Civic...Need Shop in 757

There's a tab close to the top of page, it says "Search". USE IT.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:48 PM
gilligan
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Crazy Russian
hey,

looking for a bodyshop that will paint my civic. I dont really want to spend a lot of money and Maco do not do 2 stage paint. it cost way too much. Can anyone suggest a reasonable priced shops in the 757?
I dont really want to spend a lot of money. remember,you get what you pay for?!?!?!
Old 07-15-2005, 09:22 PM
1BDAZM
Registered Member

1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM

Auto Elite is who does almost all the paint on my car. They are priced much more reasonable then the other shop I use which is EuroFinish. Good luck both of these shops turn out great work.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:52 PM
nushine
Registered Member

nushine has disabled reputation

check us out. nushine paint and body. we're pretty reasonable but we're not dirt cheap. 757-641-6561. gilligan is right you get what you pay for.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:04 PM
spidsta
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta

i know you said not maaco.. but i was looking for a cheap paint job of my own.. and i got one at Earl Schiebs.. the place is kinda ghetto, and its sorta like maaco. But i got a 2 stage plus clearcoat for around $500.. My total actually came out to $700 due to a lot of bodywork and metalwork. But they also filled the holes for me after i asked them to remove the decals.

It wasn't perfect, but i loved it. it was something i was looking for.. theres a bit of overspray on the doorjambs and such. but its just something i expected at a place like theirs. so im not complaining one bit. this is 3 months after the paintjob: (last month)

that white spot is bird shit.

Old 07-18-2005, 06:04 AM
Crazy Russian
Azerbajan, Baku

Crazy Russian is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!! Thank a lot....I just got a hold of some peps here and i will keep you guys inforemed of the work and pics.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:01 AM
dc/dc
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc

WOW!! Thank a lot....I just got a hold of some peps here and i will keep you guys inforemed of the work and pics.
ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2005, 04:32 PM
WutupYo
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by spidsta
i know you said not maaco.. but i was looking for a cheap paint job of my own.. and i got one at Earl Schiebs.. the place is kinda ghetto, and its sorta like maaco. But i got a 2 stage plus clearcoat for around $500.. My total actually came out to $700 due to a lot of bodywork and metalwork. But they also filled the holes for me after i asked them to remove the decals.

It wasn't perfect, but i loved it. it was something i was looking for.. theres a bit of overspray on the doorjambs and such. but its just something i expected at a place like theirs. so im not complaining one bit. this is 3 months after the paintjob: (last month)
from what i have been told, earl scheibs is a gamble. i think one or two of the painteers there do good work, the others arn't very good. my friend had his car painted there and my maaco paintjob was LOTS better than his.... check the maaco out in portsmouth... they do good work for a maaco

i would take it to dreamworks, they did my car, and i know the people there... good people and they do GOOD work
Old 07-18-2005, 04:45 PM
HORNY4ZORNY
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

honestly i dont think people here car about your civic

Quick Reply: Want to Paint my Civic...Need Shop in 757