Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Manassas

Old 07-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Israel
GAYFISH LOVE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts
Default Manassas

Who here still goes to the BK?
Old 07-25-2005, 04:32 PM
turbo dc2

turbo dc2 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Manassas

went lastnight for the first time in about 8 months
Old 07-25-2005, 04:47 PM
LBizBoy
the dude

LBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to behold

i go every weekend but usually to watch my buds hatch or his ITR race. You can find my car in the slow domestik portion of the parking lot. hehe
Old 07-25-2005, 05:55 PM
Quentin
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

que es BK?
Old 07-25-2005, 06:07 PM
chinabuddie
whatever ho.

chinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Quentin
que es BK?
burger king in manassas near the airport.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

that place sux.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:02 PM
demboyzracing03
Banned

demboyzracing03 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i have to say i went up there last year sometime, just been once. to meet up with a friend to check out his tib.(ziggy) silver tib w/ kit, wheels, lambo door kit. that was the only time i went up there and there wasn't much up there compared to what we used to have here in f'burg.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:31 PM
LBizBoy
the dude

LBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by demboyzracing03
yea i have to say i went up there last year sometime, just been once. to meet up with a friend to check out his tib.(ziggy) silver tib w/ kit, wheels, lambo door kit. that was the only time i went up there and there wasn't much up there compared to what we used to have here in f'burg.

oh shit i think even remember the night you were up there to check it out. The tib pulled up, after 15 mins or so he had his lambo doors up and shizit. silver tib. One of the latest body style I wanna say? I was like 3 parking spots over with my buddies.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:59 PM
demboyzracing03
Banned

demboyzracing03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LBizBoy
oh shit i think even remember the night you were up there to check it out. The tib pulled up, after 15 mins or so he had his lambo doors up and shizit. silver tib. One of the latest body style I wanna say? I was like 3 parking spots over with my buddies.

yeah i was the white guy that was in the ghey ass fucking cavalier. . . i was pissed cause my tib was in the shop. . . yep yep thats the one. lots of ppl flocked over there once the doors went up too lol .. that shit was funny as hell.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Need 2 B Lower
Mini Trucker.

Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower

i still go every week, but usually its just to entertain myself with some of the people that go up there, or meet friends

Quick Reply: Manassas