Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone really into cruising anymore?

Old 08-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Anyone really into cruising anymore?

I remember the days a few years ago when we used to be able to get a good 15 - 30 Mustangs and F-bodies out from Tri Cities and RPM with just a few phone calls. You guys think we might be able to use the commuter lot at Glenside/Staples Mill for a late-night cruise-in spot? It is a public lot without any no loitering signs afterall, no? I just think it would be nice to be able to make a few phone calls and get a ton of nice cars out like that again. There seems to be a pretty good number of level-headed enthusiasts on here that wouldn't be out to cause trouble that I think we could put a pretty good group together. How about it guys? Thoughts? Ideas? Opinions? The cruising scene can't be so dead around here that kroger lot with all the ricers is the only place left to go.
Old 08-03-2005, 07:33 PM
StangGT804
Shut Up & Lift

StangGT804 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone really into cruising anymore?

I AM GAME!! Nic!!
Old 08-03-2005, 07:36 PM
9civic5
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Nic
I remember the days a few years ago when we used to be able to get a good 15 - 30 Mustangs and F-bodies out from Tri Cities and RPM with just a few phone calls. You guys think we might be able to use the commuter lot at Glenside/Staples Mill for a late-night cruise-in spot? It is a public lot without any no loitering signs afterall, no? I just think it would be nice to be able to make a few phone calls and get a ton of nice cars out like that again. There seems to be a pretty good number of level-headed enthusiasts on here that wouldn't be out to cause trouble that I think we could put a pretty good group together. How about it guys? Thoughts? Ideas? Opinions? The cruising scene can't be so dead around here that kroger lot with all the ricers is the only place left to go.
Let me be the first to say that if you're talking about the Yorktown Kroger lot, believe me, you can come out there and hang out with us "ricers." Everyone is cool, no stupid shit. We cruise every Saturday night to/from there. Just show up and chill.
Old 08-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

I'm telling you when need to find a lot where we can setup cones, not get harassed by cops and practice driving. If you could do it once a week or even twice a week you'd get pretty good fast instead of the whole AutoX in a blue moon.
Old 08-03-2005, 07:38 PM
9civic5
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Nevermind. I see you posted in the Central VA forum, my bad. You can still come down, though. LOL.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:06 PM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

man that glenside commuter lot would be a great place to meet up.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:21 AM
cobra mike
rice killer

cobra mike will become famous soon enoughcobra mike will become famous soon enough

sounds great
Old 08-04-2005, 04:54 AM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

I would be in, but you said nice cars.

LOL
Old 08-04-2005, 05:52 AM
J. O. BUDS
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

Originally Posted by Nic
give it a shot... YGPM
Old 08-04-2005, 05:57 AM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Cones...?

Quick Reply: Anyone really into cruising anymore?