Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

war

Old 03-19-2003, 06:00 PM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default war

I feel sorry for you 18 y/o dudes if this shit lasts a while... I've got 2 months to go.

Let's hope we make this a quick ass-kicking like the last one.
Old 03-19-2003, 06:08 PM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

If in some possibly way the U.S. actually has to make a draft ... we are fucked ... and are doing something wrong ... other than China arent we the biggest army?
Old 03-19-2003, 06:11 PM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Most of the people I've talked to (teachers and a college professor) say that if it lasts more than a month or two there probably will be a draft.

We've downsized the military massively since Desert Storm.
Old 03-19-2003, 06:16 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

There won't be a draft. Whoever told you this is talking out of their ass and doesn't know what he/she is talking about.
Old 03-19-2003, 06:56 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

HAHAHA..there will NOT be a draft...HAHAHA. Thats a good one. Anyways, i'd go. All i do now is just sit on my ass and go to school...at least i'd be doing something that would make a difference. Im sure as hell aint a draft dodger..but im 110% sure i wont have to worry anyways...

-Kevin
Old 03-19-2003, 06:58 PM
mx3gs2nv

mx3gs2nv is an unknown quantity at this point

Man there would have to be many casualties for a draft to take place....and if there was one id sign up before it took place.......
Old 03-19-2003, 07:01 PM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I think their logic is that if we have to actually go into ground-fighting (in the streets) we would need more soldiers than we have.

Right now all we're doing is dropping bombs, but it makes for some good TV! Check out Fox.
Old 03-19-2003, 07:05 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Oh there will be some mount(military operations in urban terrain)! No draft will take place. The 3 key groups that initiate it already said there won't be one. Either way I am safe.
Old 03-19-2003, 07:09 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

FUCK WAR! settle shit!

my prayers and wishes are with our boys and girls out there fighting.... about what im still a little shaded on.... but i wish them all safety
Old 03-19-2003, 07:10 PM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

i cant be drafted, but there wont be one so it doesnt matter

Quick Reply: war