Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availible?

Old 08-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Greyhaven7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greyhaven7 has disabled reputation
Default Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availible?

There's nothing in this area, apparently, for BMW, VA, Audi, Benz, Porsche people. If I were to try to organize a weekly meet, how many of you would actually show up?
Old 08-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Royalty
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty
Default Re: Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availible?

werd, i just came from a porsche meet in the beach. Nice group of guys
Old 08-14-2005, 03:08 PM
SCOOBY STEVE
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE
Default Re: Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availible?

I thought they still meet up every weekend.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:54 PM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availibl

Do it at some eatery and I'm there.
Originally Posted by fucT
I thought they still meet up every weekend.
Will you be my date?
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by blah
Do it at some eatery and I'm there.
why would you bring that piece of shit anywhere?
Autobahn Bred
Registered Member

Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred

Audi/VW meet at Pizza Delight/Pembroke Mall every sunday at 2pm. there is another Audi/VW meet at Bennigans/Lynnhaven Mall at 3pm every sunday.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Greyhaven7

Default Re: Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availibl

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
why would you bring that piece of shit anywhere?
How is a BMW M Coupe a piece of shit? This is what i was talking about... you're being a troll again! Stop it!

Besides... you drive a stock Suburban with 22's... why're you even on this forum? Do you drag race with it? An M coupe is 1000 times better (better doesn't necessarily mean faster) than any Chevy, let alone a POS Suburban.

Last edited by Greyhaven7; 08-14-2005 at 05:39 PM.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:37 PM
Greyhaven7

Originally Posted by Autobahn Bred
Audi/VW meet at Pizza Delight/Pembroke Mall every sunday at 2pm. there is another Audi/VW meet at Bennigans/Lynnhaven Mall at 3pm every sunday.
Both of those places can be 45 min to an hour long drives for most of us on the other side of the water. We have to go through the tunnels and deal with traffic. Is there ANYTHING on THIS (the Hampton, Newport News) side of the water?
Old 08-14-2005, 05:40 PM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by Greyhaven7
How is a BMW M Coupe a piece of shit? This is what i was talking about... you're being a troll again! Stop it!

Besides... you drive a stock Suburban with 22's... why're you even on this forum? Do you drag race with it? An M coupe is 1000 times better (better doesn't necessarily mean faster) than any Chevy, let along a POS Suburban.
pos you have no clue. How is my suburban stock? Im on this forum to be a troll. duh. I actually have drag raced with it. A car that looks like a shoe is better than my truck. A m coupe is better than any chevy? Better than a vette? Better than a cavalier? I don't think so.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Royalty
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

can we please get back on topic. He is a troll, fine. Now that we have that established

Quick Reply: Euro Tuners. How many of you would be interested in weekly meets if made availible?