Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

the Lot

Old 08-23-2005, 08:31 AM
animalmthr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
animalmthr has disabled reputation
Default the Lot

Those of you know what I am talking about the lot, we had a meeting on Saturday. We just put out that if you want to stay out there don't do anything stupid. Just to give examples, no drinking in the lot, no trash, and no burning out and no speeding in the lot. This is the last place that we have and we want to keep it. If you have a problem come talk to me, clutch, and big James. If you don't like the rules, don't show up. The cops are trying to kick us out and we don't want to give them any reason to do so. So treat the lot with respect and don't fuck it up for everyone esle.

thx,
Animal
VP Costal Evolution

Last edited by animalmthr; 08-23-2005 at 08:34 AM.
Old 08-23-2005, 08:51 AM
SlowLS
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the Lot

Aren't you all the same group of people that put togetehr your little cannon ball run bullshit?
Old 08-23-2005, 09:12 AM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

yeah i like how the legit people start getting this place back together and the faggots with the bird killer car wings and lots of stickers start bringing their trucks and buying beer and openly drink it in the parking lot we got the right to hang out in. so "clutch", you can seriously go fuck yourself. go back to petsmart or something.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:19 AM
BlackOnBlackGT
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

lol people are so gay with this car shit... "the lot" for those who know... no matter what you are going to get your dumbass ricers and white trash red-necks fucking it up... stop bitching, it's gonna happen regardless... it always does... there are no rules in a parking lot it's not a fucking elementary playground
Old 08-23-2005, 10:17 AM
rollinna65
Registered Member

rollinna65 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: the Lot

Yeah I was hanging out at that lot with some f-bodies and mustangs until about 11pm when I went to get some food. When I came back there were a shitload of ricers and a bunch of fags in the back of a pickup talking to people like they owned the fucking place. They impressed the hell out of me with their speech about no drinking, burning out or dealing crack. Keep up the good speeches.
Old 08-23-2005, 11:38 AM
digdugdaddy
Banned

digdugdaddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Which "lot" would that one be?
Old 08-23-2005, 11:41 AM
animalmthr

animalmthr has disabled reputation

hey since you think your so tough why don't you meet me at the lot and tell it to me, clutch, Big James and everyone esle. I want you to back up that pussy ass mouth and then we'll see who is having fun hanging out. I would enjoy fucking you up and then beating that slow ass car of yours. So both you stop being pussies and show up On Friday at the lot lets say about 10:30pm and we'll talk about all the shit you don't like. Also to let you know I will inform everyone here what happens so that way I can tell them how much of pussies you both are.
Old 08-23-2005, 11:43 AM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally Posted by animalmthr
hey since you think your so tough why don't you meet me at the lot and tell it to me, clutch, Big James and everyone esle. I want you to back up that pussy ass mouth and then we'll see who is having fun hanging out. I would enjoy fucking you up and then beating that slow ass car of yours. So both you stop being pussies and show up On Friday at the lot lets say about 10:30pm and we'll talk about all the shit you don't like. Also to let you know I will inform everyone here what happens so that way I can tell them how much of pussies you both are.

Old 08-23-2005, 11:44 AM
BlackOnBlackGT
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

Originally Posted by animalmthr
who?
Old 08-23-2005, 11:53 AM
Boost B16
Banned

Boost B16 is an unknown quantity at this point

weaksauce.

is this lot happen to be off independance

Quick Reply: the Lot