Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cat Fight! what you guys missed at wasabi this evening.

Old 09-02-2005, 11:17 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cat Fight! what you guys missed at wasabi this evening.

Some of you may know TJ (Queer-J) with the "beautiful" lexus. Hes a lil black guy who everyone thinks is gay right? well he got in some business that wasint his business and ended up having a bitch to bitch trash talking session on the phone with stephanie witch led to her coming down there. they were all up in eachothers faces when TJ bitchslapped Steph in the face and the fight was on. Before this ever started TJ was talking shit and people piped up about kicking his ass if he laid a finger on her but many of us assured the others that she could hold her own .. and she did! it was fucking great. some of the best common entertainment I have seen out at the ricer meets thus far If you were one of the many people who took a video of this PLEASE POST! if you need a place to host it just pm me i will hook you up free.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:39 PM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue
Default Re: Cat Fight! what you guys missed at wasabi this evening.

That fight was awesome. Definintly worth driving out there
Old 09-02-2005, 11:47 PM
SLOW S14
Luis

SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14

damnit i miised it
Old 09-03-2005, 02:51 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

hahaha sweet!
He fuckin annoys the shit out of me. Jen one time at broad was like who is that? I was like that bitch annoys me and doesnt get the point that he his annoying me. Glad to see he got his ass handed to him by Steph....woohooo go Steph!!!
Old 09-03-2005, 03:17 AM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

great.

I love when the Honda crowd comes out.

Last edited by The Wok; 09-03-2005 at 03:39 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:57 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

pathetic.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:11 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Lightbulb Re: Cat Fight! what you guys missed at wasabi this evening.

Immature crap like that gets spots closed. Spots that people like Dennis worked so hard to get and share with others who come to talk about cars. This is also why Kevin is so strict with SATS behavior, and had to post up "rules".

If you want to race or fight, go somewhere else. Don't ruin it for the rest of us.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:22 AM
KyleVA
Banned

KyleVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Wok
great.

I love when the Honda crowd comes out.
Actually, it was a black guy with a Lexus.. not a Honda.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:47 AM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
pathetic.

Although he's a piece of shit for hitting a chick anyway. What little respect i did have for him before.......

nevermind i never did have any respect for him.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:07 AM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

that guy was obviously a cock gobbler. i wish i could have been there to see a chick woop his little queer ass. im the one who represents wasabi on here and if he(the homosexual, fudge-packing queer guy) comes up there again starting trouble we will have him removed. people need to show some respect for a buisness that risks this kind of crap happening in front of there place. the owner of wasabi and the head chef like cars and are both from japan and grew up around badass japanese cars so they thought it would be cool for people who are enthusiastic about imports to come hang out ther and EAT something. all those people outside loitering can scare away other customers so if you are going to be there at least go inside and buy a drink(they have drinks in 20oz bottles) and take it out to your car or buy a california roll or something. or go down to the wing station and buy something. it is rude to just come out and start homo Vs. girl fights and not even show any support the the local businesses that are being nice enough to let us hang around and not have police troubles.

Quick Reply: Cat Fight! what you guys missed at wasabi this evening.