Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New to the Forum

Old 09-10-2005, 06:27 AM
TypeRDC5
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TypeRDC5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to the Forum

Like the title say's I'm new to the Forum. iv know about this site for some time but i never really had the urge to get on here.. i guess now I'm looking to use it to pass time. any who, a little bit about me 21 i live in Henrico i play one two roller-Hockey teams, i own obviously a DC5 (2002 Type-S), I'm a Student at JTCC for the semester I'm studying Computer Graphic Design looking to Transfer to another school but I'm waiting for my GF to graduate from Nursing school first. so I'll probably transfer sometime next fall. i currently Own a Performance Parts Business with my Dad (Yes this business it mine. my dad just supports the business financially and for LLC purposes he owns 40% of the company) right now we sell online (Company Name: Elite Performance, LLC web addy: www.elitepro1.com) Right now we are working on Getting all the Products up however we have too many products but not enough man power to do the manual uploading of products to the site so if your looking for something call us 99.9% of the time we have it just don't have it on the site yet. also we have just sponsored a Rally car (WWW.CarolinaRS.COM). Currently We're working on getting a shop with Delta V. basically we're looking to get a building for both companies to share...he'll do all of are engine work and we'll do the product sales. well not sure what else I have to say so I'm gonna Jet hit me up sometime.

Last edited by TypeRDC5; 09-10-2005 at 06:38 AM.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:17 AM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: New to the Forum

Interesting... i was hoping you had a somewhat real R... ohwell.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:17 AM
jentegraGS-R
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

welcome to drama central! oops i meant drag central
Old 09-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by TypeRDC5
Like the title say's I'm new to the Forum. iv know about this site for some time but i never really had the urge to get on here.. i guess now I'm looking to use it to pass time. any who, a little bit about me 21 i live in Henrico i play one two roller-Hockey teams, i own obviously a DC5 (2002 Type-S), I'm a Student at JTCC for the semester I'm studying Computer Graphic Design looking to Transfer to another school but I'm waiting for my GF to graduate from Nursing school first. so I'll probably transfer sometime next fall. i currently Own a Performance Parts Business with my Dad (Yes this business it mine. my dad just supports the business financially and for LLC purposes he owns 40% of the company) right now we sell online (Company Name: Elite Performance, LLC web addy: www.elitepro1.com) Right now we are working on Getting all the Products up however we have too many products but not enough man power to do the manual uploading of products to the site so if your looking for something call us 99.9% of the time we have it just don't have it on the site yet. also we have just sponsored a Rally car (WWW.CarolinaRS.COM). Currently We're working on getting a shop with Delta V. basically we're looking to get a building for both companies to share...he'll do all of are engine work and we'll do the product sales. well not sure what else I have to say so I'm gonna Jet hit me up sometime.
Is Joel still working over there?
Old 09-10-2005, 11:18 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Throw up some pics of your car, yo.

Welcome.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:44 PM
GripSpec
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation

blue with white stock wheels?
Old 09-11-2005, 08:31 AM
TypeRDC5
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Nic
Is Joel still working over there?
Yes, but not for too much longer he's going to i think some plan Company to do Engineering for them not quite sure which one right off hand
Old 09-11-2005, 08:32 AM
TypeRDC5
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Boost_up
blue with white stock wheels?
No Desert Silver with Stock Wheels i have a pic i just dont know how to post it on here
Old 09-11-2005, 08:33 AM
TypeRDC5
Registered Member

Originally Posted by jentegraGS-R
welcome to drama central! oops i meant drag central
So i have heard, lol
Old 09-11-2005, 08:38 AM
Jason R
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

welcome to central.

Quick Reply: New to the Forum