Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dark Silver GT on hull

Old 10-02-2005 | 06:54 PM
69vette
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette
Default Dark Silver GT on hull

Anyone know some young kid with a dark silver mustang gt in the area? Its the new body stlye. It had exhaust on it and thats all i could tell. Anyways me an my bro were riding around in one of the eclipses, just driving normal and breaking in the clutch. The mustang hears the bov and then goes flying by us and cuts into our lane. Then at the next light he is reving it in front of us like an idiot. The entire time he is in front of us he is just looking in his mirror and trying to drive at the same time. Once we start moving again he continues to look in the rear view mirror and then suddenly cuts over a lane almost killing a guy riding a bike...he couldn't have been more than 2" off the bikes back tire. And then tonight i was just driving around the del slo normal and he hears its bov and comes flying up next to me and attempts to cut me off like he had done the night before. Again he almost runs into another car. idk what his problem is but he almost killed a guy riding a bike and almost caused a wreck in front of me tonight. Someone needs to tell him to clam down or something. I was on hull both times and in the middle of normal traffic. Done with my rant lol..i just hate people who act like idiots.
Old 10-02-2005 | 07:08 PM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default Re: Dark Silver GT on hull

THAT WAS ME I KMOPW MY MUSTANG IS FAST U WONT RACE PSUSY HAHAHAHA
Old 10-02-2005 | 07:17 PM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

What a tool
Old 10-02-2005 | 07:18 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

lmao @ dennis...the sig is what got me.
Old 10-02-2005 | 07:19 PM
69vette
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Originally Posted by The Wok
THAT WAS ME I KMOPW MY MUSTANG IS FAST U WONT RACE PSUSY HAHAHAHA
lol went through all the trouble of changing the sig.
Old 10-02-2005 | 07:35 PM
GSXRATED
BAMF

GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all

Haha, yeah, that mustang was almost as bad as the cougar that i pulled 10+ carlengths on just acclerating normally though 2nd gear. What is c-field coming to these days?
Old 10-02-2005 | 07:37 PM
StangGT804
Shut Up & Lift

StangGT804 is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha it was ME! Plus lets get the story straight! I was coming home from work! Jus crusing around getting a bite to eat then i see you in your eclipse, was i speeding? NO? You WERE TAILIN ME LIKE A MAD MAN! ofcourse im gonna look back! And plus i didnt not just sit at a light and rev! THATS RETARDED! I dunno who you heard! But I DONT OR NEVER HAVE OR WILL DO THAT! Me and that guy on the bike was messin aound few minutes down the road him and i were messin around! SO i dont know what your talking about! And yea i did cut in front of a blk honda del sol! lolol funny stuff!
Old 10-02-2005 | 07:41 PM
amccrazgrl
Registered Member

amccrazgrl has disabled reputation

I knew it had to be you StangGT804 considering it was some young kid and around after I met you.
Old 10-02-2005 | 07:44 PM
StangGT804
Shut Up & Lift

StangGT804 is an unknown quantity at this point

How did i FLY BY you if there was traffic and it was a red light? Werent u in the fast lane, and i was in the middle lane by the way? And then you got behind me!!! TAILING ME!!?? haha Get the story straight! And "tailgaiting people is my JOB"! The guy on the bike was fine! Ive tailed people WORSE than that before!!
Old 10-02-2005 | 07:44 PM
69vette
Registered Member

Nope we were going 45 and who ever was driving the mustang was reving it like an idiot. The bike was not playing with you. He had one hand on the bars looking behind him like you were crazy for almost wrecking him. He was taking like 2k the entire time...never even reved it any lol

Last edited by 69vette; 10-02-2005 at 07:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Dark Silver GT on hull