Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

who drives a blue WRX

Old 10-14-2005, 02:54 PM
iFoam
ladies love my foam.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam
Default who drives a blue WRX

who drives a blue WRX.... plates are something like "new civic" or something like that???.... im not gonna gonna put exact plates for obvious reasons though...

does anyone know where he got his windows tinted? i am lookin for a place to get my z28's windows done... and his tinting was very nicely done

thanks
Old 10-14-2005, 02:58 PM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Re: who drives a blue WRX

this one

ducks
Old 10-14-2005, 04:11 PM
awdthomas

awdthomas has disabled reputation

i know a guy that does great tint work in va bch he just opened with ragin car audio on the corner of damn neck and general booth. he did mine and he can do them how ever you want his name is ren. tell him a guy in a black eclipse sent you! if you wana see his work im out at the spot every now and then i think i have the only black 98 gsx around!
Old 10-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by projektcivic
who drives a blue WRX.... plates are something like "new civic" or something like that???.... im not gonna gonna put exact plates for obvious reasons though...

does anyone know where he got his windows tinted? i am lookin for a place to get my z28's windows done... and his tinting was very nicely done

thanks
Your back window is a really tough one. I suggest you take it to someone who is WELL known for your car. I have seen very few people keep your back window in a 1 piece of tint job.

Just some advice.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:52 PM
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

My old 94 Camaro didn't have a rear defroster so you could see the line. The guy that did my 01 TA which of course had a rear defroster followed a curved defrost line and damn he did a sick job. You COULD NOT tell it was two pieces.

And yeah FYI no one can do a rear window of a 4th gen F-body in one piece. I suggest Eclipse Window Tinting on Military Hwy behind Autostar near Freedom Ford.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:00 PM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

I've taken my last 2 Camaro's to Atlantic Shoreline

Its in Va Beach and they do good work. I had them do 35% all the way around.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:01 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Originally Posted by ritz
My old 94 Camaro didn't have a rear defroster so you could see the line. The guy that did my 01 TA which of course had a rear defroster followed a curved defrost line and damn he did a sick job. You COULD NOT tell it was two pieces.

And yeah FYI no one can do a rear window of a 4th gen F-body in one piece. I suggest Eclipse Window Tinting on Military Hwy behind Autostar near Freedom Ford.
We always got newer ones.. like 02s. I was basin' off that.

But didn't know that. And I second the notion on Eclispe, they were one of our price competitors...
Old 10-14-2005, 05:03 PM
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

93-02 = 4th gen. They all have the same huge rear window. Base model cars didn't have a rear defroster, so there was nothing to hide the line b/w the two piece of tint even still every car I saw the line went straight across. The guy that did mine went the extra mile and followed the line which curved across the whole piece of glass to hide the line and he did an excellent job.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:05 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Originally Posted by ritz
93-02 = 4th gen. They all have the same huge rear window. Base model cars didn't have a rear defroster, so there was nothing to hide the line b/w the two piece of tint even still every car I saw the line went straight across. The guy that did mine went the extra mile and followed the line which curved across the whole piece of glass to hide the line and he did an excellent job.
I know of one car that I know we did in 1 piece. That STS Rear mount turbo'ed Red Auto Z28, IIRC it was a 02. It is one piece, the owner/tinter of the shop had a very very hard time doing it. But did it. When I see it again, I'll snap a shot.

Last edited by Jarrod; 10-14-2005 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-14-2005, 08:16 PM
tecnic1
This is going to spo

tecnic1 tecnic1 tecnic1

Originally Posted by projektcivic

thanks
that's my car.
you wouldn't happen to work in the body shop that just fixed it?

Quick Reply: who drives a blue WRX