Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

red srt-4, big white dude driving.

Old 10-21-2005, 11:36 PM
King Dingaling
Big Dick Playa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling
Default red srt-4, big white dude driving.

fuck you. your not hard. do not approach my boosted s2000 after i give you a thumbs down for acting like a fuckstick. and call it a piece of shit. you drive a fucking neon. it was 20grand new. mines 5 years old and bluebooks for more than yours ever will. secondly if your gonna talk shit and you dont do anything, your a fucking pussy. luckily my girlfriend had a eath hold on me otherwise i woulda kicked the living shit out of you. i was down for the race. but as soon as you said or we can do something else. i had something else coming for you. so basically, if your so hard next time you see me come talk the shit to my face. bitch.

i hate faggots who talk shit then dont do anything. my girl was even yelin at his ass. and he just walked away. faggot.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:37 PM
King Dingaling
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling
Default Re: red srt-4, big white dude driving.

and for those curious yes, i am the one who kicks off my sandals to fight mc donalds employees.
Old 10-22-2005, 12:05 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

So, a guy came up to the window, your girl wouldn't let you fight, but he's the pussy?
Old 10-22-2005, 05:11 AM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

i think i know who your talking about. i was talking to a bunch of my friends one night about how i beat a modded srt-4 and he came over talking massive shit to me like i never beat a srt-4 and he would destroy my car and he just kept going on and on acting hard as fuck. i cant stand this guy. he thinks his neon is the best thing in the world, claiming that he will never loose to a all motor car. its not a race car, its a NEON.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:32 AM
SloUSDM22
Banned

SloUSDM22 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, this guy must be some asshole...
Old 10-22-2005, 06:30 AM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by mark w
fuck you. your not hard. do not approach my boosted s2000 after i give you a thumbs down for acting like a fuckstick. and call it a piece of shit. you drive a fucking neon. it was 20grand new. mines 5 years old and bluebooks for more than yours ever will.
Actually, your S2000 blue books for 17,000. My SRT4 has a bluebook of 19,500.

I'd rather have your car though
Old 10-22-2005, 06:50 AM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Shawn
Actually, your S2000 blue books for 17,000. My SRT4 has a bluebook of 19,500.

I'd rather have your car though
but then again, his car is 5 years old and yours is how old? and what car will hold its value longer.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:54 AM
SlowLS
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JDM_EF8
i think i know who your talking about. i was talking to a bunch of my friends one night about how i beat a modded srt-4 and he came over talking massive shit to me like i never beat a srt-4 and he would destroy my car and he just kept going on and on acting hard as fuck. i cant stand this guy. he thinks his neon is the best thing in the world, claiming that he will never loose to a all motor car. its not a race car, its a NEON.
haha I remember that. He tried to tell me things about the srt like I didn't have one or something. "My car don't have boost lag"
Old 10-22-2005, 06:59 AM
King Dingaling
Big Dick Playa

Originally Posted by blaxican25
So, a guy came up to the window, your girl wouldn't let you fight, but he's the pussy?
no i finally got out of the car. but by the time i got out. jen had ran around the car and got in my face. and i wasnt about to push her out the way. he just stood there looking stupid as fuck cause when i got out the car. his face just looked like oh shit. cause the second i got out my 2 boys from across the lot started to comeover cause they knew i was going to hit him. but thank god i have a girl who talks sence into me. shes kept me out of jail twice.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:02 AM
8krdlne
I spit hot fire

8krdlne is an unknown quantity at this point

hardcore

Last edited by 8krdlne; 10-22-2005 at 07:09 AM.

Quick Reply: red srt-4, big white dude driving.