Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

My WIndow came off track where would i go to fix it?

Old 01-02-2006, 11:49 AM
Dmac
c'mon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation My WIndow came off track where would i go to fix it?

My window came off track and I was wondering how much do you think it would cost and where would i go to get it done at.

p.s. its for a 1997 civic coupe

Last edited by Dmac; 01-02-2006 at 12:05 PM.
Old 01-02-2006, 12:01 PM
USMCMotorT
Love the Lord

USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT
Default Re: My WIndow came off track where would i go to fix it?

Originally Posted by Dmac
My window came off track and I was wondering how much do you think it would cost and where would i go to get it done at.

You talkin about your driver/passenger side window? Shoot, i wouldnt pay anyone to fix it. You can do it yourself I'm sure anyone on here can help you out. I have done a couple of those on a camery, my old civic, and on an eclipse. From what i remember, just take the door panel off and unhook all the electronic plugs, then from there, you should be able to peek in through a gap to see how it came off the track, and just figure it out from there. Hopefully thats what you're talkin about.
Old 01-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Dmac
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

yeah but i tried to pull it off earlier and where the window roll up handle is, it wont move which is why i cant get it off. its on the driver door and it has manual windows.
Old 01-02-2006, 12:55 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

just take it to the junk yard...drop it off and they will take care of it for you.
Old 01-02-2006, 02:38 PM
200+hp240sx
Registered Member

200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx

use some muscle and it will come off. if you need extra assistance you could drive up here to williamsburg and i could help, wouldnt take long
Old 01-02-2006, 03:23 PM
HBZ
Registered Member

HBZ has disabled reputation

you should take the clip off of the handle then the handle will come off..
Old 01-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

i just did mine (1998 civic coupe ex) today, it still isnt perfect and i messed up some of my window tint in the process.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:31 PM
Dmac
c'mon

Originally Posted by DerekBaker
i just did mine (1998 civic coupe ex) today, it still isnt perfect and i messed up some of my window tint in the process.

haha me too, that tint was cheap anyways i'm takin it to someplace to get it fixed tommorow
Old 01-02-2006, 06:18 PM
S2Kuya
teamULTRASPEED

S2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond repute

its a civic... you should be able to do it yourself
Old 01-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Pull the little clip that holds the handle on.

But seriously, the regulator, metal tracks, are probably going bad. Get a new one, and put it in, no more problems.

(I did this on my car, for about 6 months, ruined tint, scratched the window, and had to take my panel off once or twice a week. It sucked. I finally ordered a new regulator, and va-la, no more problems. Or you can try tightning it up.)

Quick Reply: My WIndow came off track where would i go to fix it?